Main Menu

Inuyasha Movie 4 Bumps

Started by somebody, January 28, 2007, 10:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

somebody

These ones seem to have been skipped and aren't on the site. Was it just an oversight?

Can someone put them on the site please?

mongo

Man, my damn card was on the fritz that day and didn't cap anything (or barely anything, nothing worth it) Someone else might have them though... I so wanted to tape that damn marathon  :|
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

somebody

Yeah,I would've liked to tape it as well. :|

How do you guys get the bumps anyway? Randomly tape them,directly from adultswim or something?

I hope someone recorded them...

mongo

Taping them when they air, basically watch one run to find out when they'll air and then tape the re-run, or in the case of movies, premieres or specials, simply tape since it's almost sure that there'll be something new. But well don't despair yet, maybe someone was able to get them, or in the least, they always rerun movies? :lol:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Qman1

Quote from: mongo on January 29, 2007, 11:23:24 AM
Taping them when they air, basically watch one run to find out when they'll air and then tape the re-run, or in the case of movies, premieres or specials, simply tape since it's almost sure that there'll be something new. But well don't despair yet, maybe someone was able to get them, or in the least, they always rerun movies? :lol:.

I have all four bumps (pics of Sesshomaru, Kagome, Miroku, and Inuyasha and the music that went with them) but I dont have a computer...so no REAL help from me.... :-(

NumyMufn

Quote from: mongo on January 28, 2007, 11:54:12 PM
Man, my damn card was on the fritz that day and didn't cap anything (or barely anything, nothing worth it) Someone else might have them though... I so wanted to tape that damn marathon? :|
I was wondering why you hadn't posted them  :roll: I have them, but they aren't encoded just yet. I made the mistake of updating my DivX codec and now the program I use to edit them doesn't recognize the format :P SO... I can encode them to WMV and then edit (which takes about 1 1/2 hours for each bump) or I can try to roll back the update - don't know what kind of tantrum my computer will throw over THAT one.  :| Either way it'll probably be another day or so before I can get them posted.... BUT I DO HAVE THEM!  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

*whew*  :roll:

Finally, they're up!  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

THANKS!!!!! Awesome job Numy!!  :-D

somebody