Main Menu

looking for a song

Started by coco84, January 26, 2007, 01:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coco84

About two years ago, I saw a bump that had a profound effect on me (actually, it was more the song than anything).  The bump showed a cemetary and over the sceene were women vocalists singing a really sad, haunting tune.  It almost sounded like a deathmarch or something.  I have no idea what the song was, or who the artist who sang it was.  I don't even know what language it was sung in.  As I said before, I really liked the song and would like to find it!  So please help! 

mongo

Hmmm, I don't recall much but then again my memory isn't the best ever :lol:. Numy might know about it though.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

If it helps, I think it was the "Space Ghost is cancelled" bump. I've never seen it, and I don't know the song name either, but it's something to go by.
I do Let's Plays now.

NumyMufn

I don't specifically remember the music on that bump, (guess I have some digging to do) :-( but by any chance was the music the same as this one?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

coco84

That is not the same song that was on the bump, but I was also looking for this song as well.  I believe the same songs are by the same artist, so thank you very much. 

NumyMufn

Try "Heaven Scent" on the same album as "Devine Lite" ... do you know your way around Extreme?

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Here, my stock directions, just in case ;)

Go to Extrememusic.com and click "Get Trax" at the bottom
Once inside, click on "X-series" on the top, left.
Click on "Album Name" on the left and wait for the albums to load
Scroll down to find "Choral Beats"
Click it, and wait for the tracks on the right to load.
Scroll down to find "Heaven Scent" :) (actually it's track 3)

(You can't actually download from extreme unless you are a licensed production company but at least you can listen to it)

I'm awake.

coco84

NumyMufn

Holy Crap! By total accident I actually found this bump in my old recordings! God, I wish it was clearer :P

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Does anyone here remember what the last headstone says? I asked at the ASMB and got a good prospect - but I don't want to influence anyone's memory just yet  :wink:

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Oh, .... and watch out for the owl...

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Aight, can one of you guys post here if it does get uploaded? Thanks :)

NumyMufn

Okay, I split the rest of this topic off into a new thread... too confusing.
About this one, I was really hoping we could get someone to work on the cap to restore it. I don't have the skills required, nor do we know for sure what the right rear headstone says (I still remember the best answer I got from the ASMB mentioned above) Historically speaking, maybe that's not the best idea and I do have a fair version that I can upload.
[Any guesses how I managed to spit out a 54MB fifteen second AVI?] That was Oct. 2007, I had it spit out a new one last week and it's 546KB  :roll:

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.