Main Menu

the end of college sucks (for me)

Started by crab, April 11, 2006, 10:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crab

I've been busting my ass on my senior project for the past month or so in hopes that I'll have a decent project to present here in a week or so.

I tell you what.. college life may be great, but these last few months of my five year adventure have been more academically challenging than anything I've had before.

In about four weeks I'll finally graduate.  After that, I'm going to take a much needed vacation and relax for a while.  Then I'll be back to work on the site here  :D

Qman1

Quote from: crabI've been busting my ass on my senior project for the past month or so in hopes that I'll have a decent project to present here in a week or so.

I tell you what.. college life may be great, but these last few months of my five year adventure have been more academically challenging than anything I've had before.

In about four weeks I'll finally graduate.  After that, I'm going to take a much needed vacation and relax for a while.  Then I'll be back to work on the site here  :D

Cool...at least it'll be over soon for you...
This is my last year of High School....so college is next for me. Is college way harder than H.S. or just harder?

Take that Vacation! Then, for the first time, you'll have time for the site....maybe.... :)

crab

Quote from: QmanIs college way harder than H.S. or just harder?

College can be challenging, and it should be if you want to get a good education.  If you don't gip yourself by taking easy classes just for the GPA, then yes, it can be much harder.  In general, you attend class less, but are expected to study outside of class a lot more than you needed to in grade school.

Or you can slack off and enjoy :P

Qman1

Quote from: crab
Quote from: QmanIs college way harder than H.S. or just harder?

College can be challenging, and it should be if you want to get a good education.  If you don't gip yourself by taking easy classes just for the GPA, then yes, it can be much harder.  In general, you attend class less, but are expected to study outside of class a lot more than you needed to in grade school.

Or you can slack off and enjoy :P

Can I go with option two?....(j/k)

I cant wait for college though...Im going for a Media Arts major (or something that deals with Television) Plus, Im gonna play me some sports (BB and/or FB)

mongo

Same as Qman here, last year on H.S. Wow, that must suck a bit, but at the end it's worth it  :P . Wish you the best of luck on your project!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Oh, sure, but it's the END!  :D  Rejoice! It's quite an accomplishment - pat yourself on the back for me and take a much needed break  :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Zenigundam

:wink: That must have been a long ride through college

I'm not even sure that I'm going to college. Just heard a study on Fox 5 the other day. Very interesting too. My GPA isn't as great as it was before cause I'm the type that tends to go very high then slack off the rest of the year. Well anyway, I intend to spend those 4 working years then maybe enroll in a JUCO or something. It's really just not the life I want to lead, the stress isn't worth it.
All kids out of theh poowel--adult swim