Main Menu

B&W Cards - "Name That Tune"

Started by HomeMovies609, February 08, 2006, 04:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

Ok, that's a new unreleased David Banner beat so we don't have a title yet. We're assuming that it will eventually be available to the public. We'll make sure to post up as soon as we know anything concrete  :mrgreen:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufn on September 29, 2006, 09:53:14 AM
Ok, that's a new unreleased David Banner beat so we don't have a title yet. We're assuming that it will eventually be available to the public. We'll make sure to post up as soon as we know anything concrete? :mrgreen:

Check here http://www.mp3.com/albums/20057879/summary.html cuz that song might be on his Certified album....but then again, it might be a brand new song off a new album of David Banner that hasnt been released yet....

NumyMufn

Thanks, Qman  :mrgreen: Truth is I have that CD  :-D nothing quite matches up...

I'm awake.

Shomar Shavis

Awesome. Thanks a lot dudes. I'll be checking every so often. Peace

gidb36

Howdy.Been looking through everything on this site but haven't found the song i'm looking for.Anyway after Family Guy tonight there was a bump with a cool techno beat and a cool melody was just wondering if you all knew what it was.Its probly been said before and I probly skipped over it in my searching but thought this might be a bit faster.Thanks for any help in advance and again sorry if this question has alrady been answered.
Gid,

gidb36

After posting this I saw the place where I should have posted.Oops!Sorry.

NumyMufn

No... you didn't skip it... 'cuz we still don't know it :( It's been highly requested, too.? :-o? If we do locate the info it will be posted here: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bump_display.php?bid=238? :-)

I'm awake.

gidb36

Thanks man.Sorry for the trouble again.

NumyMufn

No trouble  :-D  That's what we do  :mrgreen: Stop by anytime!

I'm awake.

Raze

I'm looking for a song that was played for a bump not too long ago (perhaps 2-3 months).  The bump wasn't promoting anything in particular I don't think, it just showed a garden with with various furniture with the song playing in the background.  The part of the song they played sounded like the beginning of it, kind of rockish, no words.  I just heard it again on one of AS's commercials for an Inuyasha movie marathon.  Any ideas?

NumyMufn

That bump was actually inside Williams Street ... promoting "Kiss Babies"  :mrgreen:

anyway - no solid answers but we're speculating on David Banner, not yet released to the public.? :| An insider wouldn't confirm but said it was "A good guess"  :-P

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufn on December 20, 2006, 02:40:52 AM
That bump was actually inside Williams Street ... promoting "Kiss Babies"? :mrgreen:

anyway - no solid answers but we're speculating on David Banner, not yet released to the public.? :| An insider wouldn't confirm but said it was "A good guess"? :-P

It might be "Lost Souls" from his Certified album...(Although it isnt the instrumental verison, the music sounds just like the ones used for the Kiss Babies and Inuyasha Movie Marathon bumps)

Qman1

...As a matter of fact, listen to David Banners whole album (Ive just been listening to the samples, but albeit all the songs on their have been used)

http://www.mp3.com/albums/20057879/summary.html?from=407264

NumyMufn

"Lost Souls" was used on an old Boondocks promo... off the top of my head I think it was for the "Let's Nab Oprah" episode. It's not the song on the InuYasha promo though. (Yeah, the old lady has the Certified CD  :lol: ) It is however the track I asked MrHang to listen to when I was trying to convince him that it could be a Banner track. He was convinced enough to go public on the ASMB with that and Tao-Te-Swim actually posted (OMG!!) and said "That's a good guess"  :|
I don't think we'll get anything else out of him - for a while anyway.

I'm awake.

Meda

hey everyone.. new member..

last night (monday-12am) I overheard a bump that came on just before Aqua Teens.. not sure if its always the same bump or instrumental that plays.. but that instru was killer.

any ideas what that instrumental may be?

:mrgreen: