Main Menu

Curious About Anyone Having Adult Swim Recordings

Started by moncayk1, November 14, 2017, 12:30:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moncayk1

Throughout Adult Swim's 16 years of being on the air, a lot of people have come and gone, some even recording actual airings of the block. Some people are still around who recorded the mid to later years of Adult Swim, but I have seen little to nothing with regard to the early years. I know NumyMufn has a lot of recordings from the mid to later period, but I am curious if anyone else has stuff? I am especially interested in earlier stuff, but literally anything would be great to look at. I am working on a big Adult Swim history and preservation project, so having these firsthand airings, or just talking to someone about what they have, can be really helpful. Please reach out to me if you have anything then! Thanks!

LegoKirby12

All I have is the full completion of all the bumps relating to the history of Adult Swim: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qz_RZa0Lk3I
"What the WHAT?!" - Gumball Watterson

moncayk1

Oh awesome! My friend and I were actually uploading these as the event was going on but we hadn't in the past three weeks! Now you've saved me some time and effort haha. I also have a document I posted on reddit where I write them all out. Thanks!

atombomb horse

Quote from: moncayk1 on November 14, 2017, 12:30:31 PM
Throughout Adult Swim's 16 years of being on the air, a lot of people have come and gone, some even recording actual airings of the block. Some people are still around who recorded the mid to later years of Adult Swim, but I have seen little to nothing with regard to the early years. I know NumyMufn has a lot of recordings from the mid to later period, but I am curious if anyone else has stuff? I am especially interested in earlier stuff, but literally anything would be great to look at. I am working on a big Adult Swim history and preservation project, so having these firsthand airings, or just talking to someone about what they have, can be really helpful. Please reach out to me if you have anything then! Thanks!

I know this thread is old, but have you ever heard of myspleen? There's a lot of old recordings on there you can check out. But you need to be invited & I think I can PM you an invite link if you're interested.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000