Main Menu

Looking for Old Adult Swim Paper Schedules

Started by moncayk1, October 15, 2017, 06:04:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moncayk1

Hey Everyone! Been here a few times but this is the first time I actually made an account. I am looking for old adult swim paper schedules and a friend of mine recommended I ask here. I have a lot of the schedules for 2007 (Missing October) to 2013. 2006 I only have some of, but I am actually not sure how far back or forward they go. Like are there ones prior to 2006 or after 2013? Either way I'd love to see which ones people have for any year, as you may have ones I don't have. Or, if you are looking for some, let me know and I can send some your way. Thanks so much! Also, I am actually working on preserving Adult Swim history, which bumpworthy has been great in helping with, but if you are interested in helping out with that in any way (like you have recordings or information or the like), let me know!

NumyMufn

They stopped doing them mid-2013. There may be one more than I have posted in my photobucket at the end. The final schedule was posted only briefly, and apparently spoiled some surprise Toonami had in store so they took it down and never posted another one. I could be wrong but I don't think I have it. Except I feel like I saw it and it was dated June something. But if I saw it why don't I have it? Sooo... really not sure  :-D It was a big deal at the time. I was actually pretty upset about it. That's when Luuv started posting the nightly schedule at the ASMB. Who knew they'd take that away from us, too?  :x

I'm not sure when they started posting them. I have a couple from 2006 and October 2007 that I didn't upload (they're from someone else's bucket) but the resolution is so bad you can't really read them. They were just good enough to see the doodles. Maybe they're better than nothing, though, eh?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Huh... I just checked and I do have that June 2013 schedule. Just never uploaded it I guess  :|

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Okay, June 25, 2013 is up. I think at the time I just didn't want to be 'that guy' that posted the schedule they didn't want seen.  :| I'll try to get those random low-res schedules up for you. I'm thinking I'll put them on Flickr cuz you really can't afford to lose any pixels on those. No sooner than Wednesday, though, I've got a big Halloween day ahead of me  :roll:

I'm awake.

moncayk1

On the bright side, some of Luuv's schedules were actually saved in the wayback machine: http://web.archive.org/web/20150924224126/http://boards.adultswim.com:80/t5/General-Adult-Swim-Discussion/Your-Adult-Swim-schedule-for-the-evening/td-p/67878797. I did find some from 2006, which are in meh quality like you said, so I wondering if those are the same. I think they started in June, and when you look in the wayback machine there is no evidence of anything before that...but who knows really. I'd love to see what you have though!