Main Menu

B&W bump music Nov/16 and Jan/17

Started by ZaphodWhiskers, January 29, 2017, 04:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZaphodWhiskers

There was a b&w card about "it's a shame they don't teach cursive in school anymore" that played Nov 26, and currently (Jan 23, 27, and 28) all at 2:01am a card that ends with #epiphanysuggestions.  They BOTH play parts of the same synth/pan flute song.  I can't find ANY reference to those bumps or that song anywhere!  Shazam doesn't recognize it either.....HELP!?!?

ZaphodWhiskers

Still NOTHING!?!?  COME ON!!

I'm really losing all hope of figuring out that song....didn't ANYBODY see those recurring "#epiphanysuggestions" b&w cards?

NumyMufn

I found the bump but I don't recognize it. Probably a library track... sadly I no longer have time for library surfing  :cry:

[note to self: 12:01 CST]
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

ZaphodWhiskers

Where, by chance, did you find this bump?  Was it on [AS] or somewhere else?  I haven't figured out a good way to transfer from my dvr to a computer format that I can share, other than recording from the screen and that's really irritating to watch so I'd HATE to do it to anybody else!!

ZaphodWhiskers

Tonight the opening bump to the Mike Tyson mysteries (the #adult swim topiary bump) had another but of the SAME song on it.....since they've used 3 different clips from that SAME song it leads me to believe there actually IS a full song out there.....anybody else watch the 9:30 Mike Tyson show and catch that bump?  Shazaam is useless and I'm at my wits end trying to find that complete song!!!  HELP!!

LegoKirby12

I believe it's a track that could be from Ben Lovett/Near Future, I'm still trying to find the title, though. Check it out here if you found it: https://soundcloud.com/Near_Future
"What the WHAT?!" - Gumball Watterson

ZaphodWhiskers

Yeah, I dug through their whole entire library and found nothing that sounds even close to the song in that bump.  Their music was WAY faster and more driving like EDM, where the bump song has a much more mellow feel to it with the pan flute taking a much bigger part....
I DO appreciate the help!!