Main Menu

Big O B&W Bumps

Started by cartman414, January 09, 2007, 12:07:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cartman414

New here. Anyways, anyone got any of the Big O B&W bumps? I especially loved the "Wave goodbye to the nice people Big O." one.

NumyMufn

Are we talkin' vintage, say, 2004 bumps?  :?  I was working on collecting some of those before I got bogged down with the holidays... there are some quality issues since what I have is on VHS but Mongo's been doing his best to clean them up. I'd like to try something different in terms of the raw footage I've been sending him ... uh.. can I still call it 'footage'?  :| Anyway, it's kinda stalled my progress :(
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

:lol:, it's not that bad, plus something > nothing! If you have something you'd think would work OK then go for it, or try what ever you want to try if it'll up the quality. On a side note, I didn't watch the full thing this Sunday, so if there was something new, please forgive. I know there wasn't anything between Moral Orel and Frisky Dingo, but I missed out on anything else.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I'll keep working on it when I get Christmas put away... I have to leave it up for another week. I promised someone in Iraq that I would leave it up until he got home, and, uh... there's a lot of Christmas around here  :oops:
Here's a taste of xmas at my house
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Qman1

Quote from: NumyMufn on January 09, 2007, 01:15:05 AM
I'll keep working on it when I get Christmas put away... I have to leave it up for another week. I promised someone in Iraq that I would leave it up until he got home, and, uh... there's a lot of Christmas around here? :oops:
Here's a taste of xmas at my house

You outdid yourself...very nice (better than my house)

mongo

Wholeheartedly agree with Q, your house looks beautiful! Great job  :mrgreen:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong