Main Menu

looking for music from TV spot for video-steams

Started by bumpdelox, October 01, 2015, 10:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumpdelox

me again... I don't want to appear lazy, but I guess I  appear inept. I have tried to shazam it and I get no where... Ive searched the internet for the lyrics.... and nothing!  :|

I love the song for the adult swim TV spot for  video/stream/off-the-air..... it has a couple having fun....  all sorts of drippy effects....

here is the link to the commercial: http://www.ispot.tv/video?id=ALzD

here are some images:

YOU GUYS ALWAYS HAVE THE ANSWERS here..... your help is always appreciated!!!

NumyMufn

I'm afraid some library surfing may be in order for this one. Unfortunately that is something I absolutely do not have time for these days  :cry:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

bumpdelox

Ok good lead. Can you link me to the library to search?   Thanks so much

NumyMufn

Well, now, that's always the catch isn't it...  :-D  :evil:  :-D

Have you done any library surfing before? My first instinct was to check ExtremeMusic, but realistically many (certainly not all) of Extreme's tracks DO turn up with electronic ID software. Then I remembered that jellyfish promo that was so popular. I actually did check out that album (this one wasn't there) but I wonder if it was in that neighborhood.

Libraries can be a PITA, and I'm very rusty on my intuition for them as I haven't had time to surf in QUITE awhile. :(

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I guess what I'm really asking is if you need some tips on the whole process  :| I've offered guidance before when looking for some help in this area and no one ever takes me up on it  :roll:

I'm awake.

bumpdelox

thanks NumyMufn..... i usually use shazam or soundhound....which leads me to the link i supplied.... any tips would be appreciated, because eventually i will become self sufficient and not need to bother anyone...lol......I would gladly take  your help here....id love to find this song.....thanks