Main Menu

I was in a T&E bump and now I can't find it

Started by NoSignsOfPain, May 01, 2015, 01:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NoSignsOfPain

Hello everyone!

I was in a T&E bump years ago (2009/10) and I was able to find it a few years ago on here but now I can't... it was taped at the Glasshouse (Pomona, CA) during their 2009 tour. The bump featured a shot of the crowd (with me in it) with little arrows saying "scared" pointing at me and my friends. I can't find it for the life of me and I thought I would ask y'all for help.

Thanks in advance! :-D

NumyMufn

I'm not having any luck  :| We've had information mysteriously disappear but not entire bumps (that I'm aware of  :-o ) Do you recall what that bump was titled? If it was turned off by mistake I may be able to find it in the back with that. Or do you remember what search terms you used before? I found the bump that listed the Glasshouse stop on Jan. 16th of 2009 and I thought maybe it would be easier to find in my recordings using that but I don't know if it was aired the week or two after the show or at the end of the tour or some other random time. Maybe they pulled out old pics to pimp the following tour... was there a following tour?   :?  Anything else you can remember about it? Do you know what music was used on it?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.