Main Menu

Requesting 2 bumps

Started by afdre712, November 27, 2014, 05:28:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

afdre712

I have heard 2 amazing bumps while watching King of the Hill recently (I watched it on demand, so I don't know the exact air date, sorry) & I have looked around & these two seem to be the only two I cannot find.
The first is one of the AS Disclaimer bumps that play when KotH comes on after Cartoon Network ends. The picture looks like an ocean or something with some palm trees in the background on the left side (sorry I couldn't give a better description)
The second one usually plays at different times while KotH is on. I've caught it at the first commercial break as well as at the end of the show. The picture has a lot of trees with a path down the middle with a person walking down the middle with autumn leaves on the ground & there's a tree on the left side with "Adult Swim" written vertically on it.
I hope that's enough info & thanks in advance for taking the time to read & help. :-D

NumyMufn

Which episode and is it still available? They aren't always the same as when they aired...

They busted out quite a few new autumn bumps this month that we don't have yet :( but later on I can check to see if all the disclaimer bumps we have are turned on. Although I believe they've added a few of those new into the rotation as well since our last upload.  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

afdre712

yes, the episode is "Little Horrors of Shop". I think its at the first commercial break