Main Menu

Hella Christmas Bumps

Started by Goodra, December 23, 2013, 12:24:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goodra

Sup im a noob and just created an account and i am concerned about some of the missing x-mas bumps. the one im looking for is the trippy christmas bump (santas singing in the middle as he spins and more stuff is spinning around him its pretty cool) so yeah help a loser out.

mongo

Hey, welcome to the boards! Well, bumps usually take a bit to upload, so anything brand new may not pop up for a while, but I think you're talking about the "Letter to Santa" videos. Those are promos, so they'd most likely pop up later on at our sister site www.asfdotcom.net However, if you're looking for a quick fix, they're on [adult swim]'s Facebook page! I'll try to help out if it's anything else.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Beefy

Actually it was a bump that aired last week. :-P
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

NumyMufn

Yeah... it was like Granny's cross-stitch come to life.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Oh... well, I was wrong :-P it should be up in the coming weeks, then :lol: By the way, those Letter to Santa vids are pretty funny, if y'all get a chance check 'em out! I was especially fond of Ms. Peppermint's letter :lol:
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong