Main Menu

"KOTH - Dinner" Bump Music

Started by woltersrj, May 20, 2013, 07:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

woltersrj

Hi, I know I am new here but I have a question. I love the bumps from the KOTH series that aired Aug 04, 2009. They are on the site and they are just pictures of cowboys doing cowboy things. I love the song they picked for this bump: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/1640

If anyone knows what song this is or could do some digging for these forgotten bumps. It would be great. I'm also gonna look though some libraries mentioned on the site for the answers to these unsolved bumps. Thanks for the help.  :-D

Daikun

This sounds like it might be from one of the APM tracks. I'm not entirely certain, though.

Go to this site and do an album search for American Guitar. I have a feeling it might be in there, since that's where the music for the other KOTH bumpers comes from.

NumyMufn

If you find it there I'm going to be really really REALLY embarrassed. Like, quit the internet and crawl under a rock embarrassed.  :oops: :oops: :oops:

There are actually a number of unidentified blues guitar tracks. If you're in the mood for library surfing I strongly recommend using that for search criteria.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

woltersrj

Thanks guys, gonna go do some searching, if any of you have free time to check other libraries. Do so if you like.. not obligated of course lol.