Main Menu

Old B&W bump links

Started by NumyMufn, November 29, 2006, 11:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

Many more fixes done Yay!  :lol: Still have a little work to do.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

*blargh*

my youtube channel has been terminated  :-P

I'm awake.

mongo

Quote from: NumyMufn on February 15, 2010, 09:07:22 PM
*blargh*

Ouch :lol:. Hope they don't check friend lists, otherwise a lot of us will get our stuff knocked down soon  :lol:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

They only targeted a single bump - well I had my request for Kill your Feet and the bump itself edited together - the rest were all the Orel intros. I managed to remove the link to this place before it went down. And here's a tip, kids - those strikes against you only count as one whenever you hit the 'acknowledge' button. I had seventeen emails about violations so I figured it was already toast. I had one previous strike (Sony is a bitch :P ) without which I may have figured it out in time. I should have just let them pile up and see if they stopped at the end of  the intros, then I could have possibly saved the channel. If not it was a goner anyway and I didn't have any other use for it so ... w/e :P I still feel kinda bummed though, it's like a bully who takes your ball just because they can. I went to Britta Phillips' channel because I knew she had put them all in a playlist along with other MO stuff and I saw a few others that got hit so I'm wondering (seriously hoping) if that means they plan on releasing the rest of the series and are flushing out the competition. If that IS the case they damn well better have those intros on there as an extra  :x *grrr*

I'm awake.

bumperella

Quote from: NumyMufn on February 15, 2010, 09:07:22 PM
*blargh*

That sucks.  I had nearly every black and white you uploaded, favorited. :cry: :-P
I shouldn't be here...

NumyMufn

I'll figure something out... I'm just sooo *blecchh* right now.  :-P I still have all the files...

btw, I was doing something unrelated and on your site you have 'no viewer bumps' for Feb 14 2005 ... I happened to have that night out and there were eight viewer bumps, I think you have four of them credited to the previous week but I'm not sure. And I didn't check the following week to see if any of them were there. When I get them all together I'll let you know so you can have a look and we can sort it out, unless of course you already know exactly what I'm talking about  :wink: These are the user names:

AssProd
CaraBaid
Cernnunos
Conjunctivitus
DarthMaul
Ellie13
MrsEdwardElric
UrameshiCdd

They all had a similar "we're sorry" response

I'm awake.

bumperella

Quote from: NumyMufn on February 16, 2010, 07:43:30 PM
I'll figure something out... I'm just sooo *blecchh* right now.  :-P I still have all the files...

btw, I was doing something unrelated and on your site you have 'no viewer bumps' for Feb 14 2005 ...

You had me scratching my head there for a moment because there isn't another Valentine's bump night that I could find. :-P
I did find the night you're talking about (July 14), but won't be able to completely cross-reference until I get back home sometime tomorrow.

csf just told me it is his fault.  He put the names in his database wrong, which caused me to put them on the site wrong.   :lol:
It also seems that the archivists of the time only had four of those names/bumps. (UrameshiCdd, AssProd, Conjunctivitis, Ellie13)

And the site is in need of an overhaul.
I shouldn't be here...

NumyMufn

Did I say February?  :lol: whoops, sorry

I'm awake.