Main Menu

Scheduled Upgrade

Started by crab, March 18, 2013, 11:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crab

Monday, March 18, 2013 -- Attention everyone!  The site will be going down today for a scheduled upgrade.  The upgrade is expected to take at least a couple of hours, so check back later!  :mrgreen:

We're back up and running!

Jeff

Bravo, website looks very nice and clean.  Almost too professional to be a fan site, I hope you're not about to sell to someone or anything like that.

Mentioning here in order to keep the other thread for error reporting--I'm not seeing any sort of encoding errors.  Windows XP, Firefox 18.0.2.

One thing I did note that seems to be different is the login from the forum doesn't carry over to the main site (unless it's just me).  Would love for that to be the case again.

I've mentioned before, but a big thanks to everyone responsible for archiving the bumps and keeping this one of the best sites on the internet.

NumyMufn

As for some of the new features, some of them may appear broken but in reality they just aren't set up yet. Like the Toonami button, all the Toonami bumps need to be manually switched to that category before it will populate properly. I'm going through alphabetically, and I just finished the 'F's 'i's
'R's done!
The Viewer category will take much longer to switch all of them over because they aren't already in a nice neat pile like the Toonami ones are.

... so some stuff like that will take us a while to complete.  :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

crab

Hi Jeff!  I really appreciate your input.

I'm sorry I had to make a separate login for the main site :(  Loading up credentials from the forum (a 3rd party system) was slowing down the main site and causing some problems downloading bumps, among other things.  I hope you won't mind creating a new account for the main site.  It's one of the unfortunate consequences I had to face when redesigning everything.

And no, we aren't selling out  8-)

ChemicalBoogaloo

I have 2 complaints.

1. When viewing a bump, the buttons (forum,shop,bumps,home) at the top are just too small

2. The player should be in the middle and not the left.

Other than that, so far so good. :-)
Got milk? Then you are a human and must be killed!

Daikun

Can you also put a forum button at the top of the main page? I don't wanna have to scroll to the bottom just to find a forum link.

It seems weird to have a forum button above each bump video, but not on the main page. It feels inconsistent.

crab

Just want to let you all know that we ARE working on fixing some of the issues you all have posted here.  Thanks very much for the feedback!