Main Menu

I'm Alive!

Started by Laughingboy69, November 22, 2006, 12:25:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughingboy69

I'm a little suprised myself.

It's been a shitty month or two. College work leading to No reccomendations leading to mental breakdown after mental breakdown. I'm so out of whack these days that I have no idea what the heck is going on anymore. Add onto that a girl problem, and you can possibly see how I haven't really had time to just go update my bumps, or even just MAKE bumps for that matter.

Anyway, I just decided to update today and let you guys know I'm not DEAD. Hopefully, what with the long weekend and possible boredom, that a bump or two will get finished and shoved onto Bump Worthy sooner or later. You can check out the updates on the official 16-29 board.

I just made this a new topic for the attention.
I do Let's Plays now.

Moji of the East

QuoteAdd onto that a girl problem
Your a girl? :?

Anyway, I am glad your alive, I couldnt possibly feel what your feeling, see I am a Junior in High School but planning to go to college, VCU!!!! I am also planning to study fine arts and 20th Century histor. :-D :-D

Laughingboy69

Quote from: Moji of the East on November 27, 2006, 03:49:23 PM

Anyway, I am glad your alive, I couldnt possibly feel what your feeling, see I am a Junior in High School but planning to go to college, VCU!!!! I am also planning to study fine arts and 20th Century histor. :-D :-D

Nah, far from it. I meant trouble with women.

Total sausage fest if it weren't for Numy (Right?)
I do Let's Plays now.

Moji of the East

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on November 28, 2006, 03:32:04 PM

Ha! Lol, for real :-D :-D

Qman1

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on November 28, 2006, 03:32:04 PM

:-D lol!

NumyMufn

Well, don't I feel defective....

:-D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

terrorist96

QuoteAnyway, I am glad your alive, I couldnt possibly feel what your feeling, see I am a Junior in High School but planning to go to college, VCU!!!! I am also planning to study fine arts and 20th Century histor. :-D :-D
Sorry to necrobump this but... VCU?? I got accepted there just last week - don't know if I wanna go there though yet.

NumyMufn

I know, you just wanted me to be reminded that I'm defective  :-D Congratulations! What are you thinking as far as pros & cons?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

terrorist96

Not sure yet, I'm still waiting on GMU (George Mason University) cuz that's my top choice, but VCU is my second pick.

Laughingboy69

D00d this is old. I saw it on the updated posts, and I was all like "Wow... Didn't I write that like, a year ago?"
I do Let's Plays now.