Main Menu

Question

Started by JPR2473, February 14, 2013, 11:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPR2473

Hey guys. Im a newbie in this [bump worthy] forum. And I'm wondering if you can upload adult swim bumps to [bump worthy].

Daikun

mongo

I don't quite understand the question... If you mean custom made user bumps, we have a thread in the forums where you can post YouTube links and showcase your work. We invite you to share it with us!! If you mean uploading a bump from the air, only approved moderators can do so, but if you have something we don't feel free to send any of us a a message so we can get in touch!

Don't worry about being a newbie, have fun and welcome to the forums! And if we disn't answer your question feel free to post here again :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Beefy

There used to be a way for registered members to upload bumps and then the mods could approve it before it would be visible on the site.

I think it got axed in one of the site redesigns since it was mostly intended to be used for fan-made bumps instead of official on-air bumps. 

It was decided that hosting fan-made bumps here would be too much of a legal minefield depending on what images / music were used.

As for members helping to upload on-air bumps, I guess we could use the help?  The other mods who do the capturing and uploading might know more about that than me.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

NumyMufn

I'm not sure uploading is the real problem. We've had a traffic jam in the approval process for so long that it hasn't come up.  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.