Main Menu

Intermittent posting and PMing issues

Started by MrHang, February 10, 2013, 06:56:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrHang

Not sure if this is the correct place for this, but I'm having intermittent problems sending PM's, replying to threads and logging out.  It "times out" before I have a chance to send PM's, even if I copy/paste the message and hit send right away.  So I tried logging out and back in again to clear out the cobwebs but I get this:

Session verification failed. Please try logging out and back in again, and then try again.

I finally managed to send a PM and log out, then in again.  Like I said the problems are intermittent cause when I tried to send another PM it went fine, but then I tried to post and it was gave me another error.  Just thought I'd let someone know!  Hopefully this topic goes through :)

Beefy

I had session problems two years ago and I think the culprit was Flash Player. 
Make sure you have the latest version or try disabling/uninstalling it to test if the problems go away.

You can also try clearing out your cookies in case one got corrupt.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

mongo

I haven't been having that issue, but I remember the last time and it was terrible. I think last time it was that and something about the calendar or something, but I don't remember well enough, I just knew the forums were out for a bit. I second Beefy's suggestion, try updating Flash Player and clearing out your cookies.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

crab

It looks like there was a problem with the server earlier.  Seems one of the disks ran out of space, so it couldn't read/write your session.  This probably affected a lot of users around that time of day.  Someone must have gone in and cleaned it up, because there's plenty of space at the moment.  Hope the issue is resolved for ya!  If not, you can email me and I'll look into it some more