Main Menu

Rejoice!

Started by mongo, September 19, 2012, 11:14:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Happy, pretty sunshine love trickles down your monitors!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

:-D

That graphic took my by surprise.

Huzzah!
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

PolarLight

Great update, some of the bumps made me really LOL. We rarely get something like this on our TV.

NumyMufn

There are still more trickling in  8-) I cherry-picked a few of the more recent ones to turn on because I knew people were looking for them, but adding the info runs into snags here and there so it is sometimes a slow process. There are a bunch still sitting in the queue just waiting!

I'm awake.

PolarLight

DETHALBUM III
YESSSS
YESSSS

Possibly you should mention that this track is avaiable for listening on SoundCloud by Williams Street Records.
http://soundcloud.com/wmstrecs/dethklok-i-ejaculate-fire
USA only :(

Holkie

Quote from: NumyMufn on September 22, 2012, 05:27:25 PM
There are still more trickling in  8-) I cherry-picked a few of the more recent ones to turn on because I knew people were looking for them, but adding the info runs into snags here and there so it is sometimes a slow process. There are a bunch still sitting in the queue just waiting!

Good, because I'm still looking for one of mine that hasn't appeared yet. 

mongo

Which one from around what date? Most of the bumps I've seen involving user participation are the Tweet bumps, and a comment on those survey ones, all of which are already uploaded up to September 9th.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Quote from: Holkie on September 27, 2012, 06:40:07 PM
Good, because I'm still looking for one of mine that hasn't appeared yet.
Is it the one from May 20th? About season 5 of Metalocalypse?

I'm awake.

mongo

Quote from: NumyMufn on September 27, 2012, 11:36:24 PM
Is it the one from May 20th? About season 5 of Metalocalypse?

If it's that one, it's up. Enjoy Holkie! :-D

Holkie

Yes! That was the one!   :wink: