Main Menu

The Fool 2012

Started by Beefy, March 30, 2012, 02:04:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beefy

The time draws near.
Rumor has it they will be airing something different instead of The Room this year.
Unless that's what they want you to think...
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

NumyMufn

Welp, they asked for suggestions... I could totally see them telling us we didn't suggest anything better so here's The Room.... again...  :-P
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Night0wl

I still think the best one was in 2006 wish I could find my tape of that use to be on youtube a couple of years ago.

mongo

Oh, I really hope they turn it up this year. These past few have been so bad I'm stuck thinking it's gonna suck. You know, I'm not even a huge fan of it but I'd rather have Off the Air than The Room again. I kinda feel bad saying that cause The Room is kinda cool, but while it would've been genius just the one time, it's pretty bad it's taking the Fool slot every year.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Daikun

This interesting blurb popped up on Lance Heiskell's Twitter:

This is very interesting, because Lance works with FUNimation.

NumyMufn

Oh, REEEAAAaaalllllyyyyyyyy  :-o

I'm awake.

Daikun

Steve Blum is hyping it, too!

QuoteSomething very cool and old school is afoot tonight... More in about 3 hours...

NumyMufn

Here it is....

SQUEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I'm awake.

Night0wl

Haha toonami is back!  :-D and watching good old gundam wing this is absolutely awesome hope this means the rumors were true that it was coming back.

mongo

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Wow, this has made me very, very happy! I think I can afford to go to bed late tonight :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I couldn't sleep if I wanted to  :-D ... and I thought I was gonna need a 5-hour to stay awake tonight.

I'm awake.

Night0wl

Greatest april fools ever! 8-)

Is anyone recording this by any chance?

NumyMufn

On my PC, two DVD recorders, and a VHS for good measure  :-D

I'm awake.

Night0wl

Awesome! good to hear.

Also posted some missing bumps in the missing bumps thread.

NumyMufn

...did I mention they don't let me use my video unless I'm the only one who has it  :roll:

I'm awake.