Main Menu

Celebrating the Evolution of Bumpworthy!!

Started by mongo, October 17, 2006, 09:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Hey y'all! Just made this little bump to celebrate the opening of the new, improved Bumpworthy. (It doesn't have anything to do with it, but I made it for the occasion  :-)) Check it out!
01. Menu
http://s1.upload.sc/prepare/5325eed4005b65ab15f079a98bedb76f

Long live Bumworthy!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Moji of the East

mongo

Gahk, I kinda forgot that tiny little detail? :-D!! Picture's from deviantart, tooled in photoshop, song's from the Williams Street Mills bump. BTW, freakin sweet stuff Moji!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Moji of the East

Quote from: mongo on October 18, 2006, 05:02:31 PM
Gahk, I kinda forgot that tiny little detail? :-D!! Picture's from deviantart, tooled in photoshop, song's from the Williams Street Mills bump. BTW, freakin sweet stuff Moji!
Thank You!! Your bump equally rocks! Make some more please! :-D

mongo

Thank you!!! I made this one a little while ago, I think it turned out beautifully. I took the pic myself!  :-D :mrgreen: :lol:
01. Alone in Dallas
http://s1.upload.sc/prepare/8f8c943376902df37f81a93b88259a8f

The celebration goes on  :-D. The pic I took myself on some vacation, tooled in Photoshop (very vaguely, only work done was the [as] thing), and the beat is an instrumental version of Don Omar and Tego Calder?n - Bandoleros (that song was HUGE here back when it was released, I think it was 2002, and now you can hear it on the Tokyo Drift OST).

Laughingboy69

All equally good bumps...I need to get off my ass and finish some of my own, eh?
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

:lol:, that'd rock. Thanks a lot for the compliments, means a lot to me!! I have some pix lying around, I'll see if I can pull something else off.

Qman1

Celebrating the Evo of Bumpworthy, the Bumpworthy Forums goes over 1000 posts!

BUMPWORTHY! (Dun dun dun!)

mongo

Laughingboy69

I do Let's Plays now.

Moji of the East

mongo

NumyMufn

*pops cork*  :-D

You're a regular Bumploading Machine!
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.