Main Menu

Does Anyone Have Old Recordings of Inuyasha Off of Adult Swim?

Started by thebib62, February 01, 2012, 12:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebib62

First off, I want to apologize if this is in the wrong section.
This seemed to be the most fitting one I could find.

Anyways, if  you still have your old recordings from Adult Swim, I'd like to ask you guys a favor.

Long story short, myself and a You Tuber by the name of Dragoonzine have teamed up, and have been helping each other with our collection of Inuyasha recordings from Adult Swim way back from 2001-2005.

With the original commercial breaks in-tact! Back then, I wouldn't miss Inuyasha for anything, so I got the majority of EPs from 1-78. I really need anything past 78, but if you got EPs before that, that could help out as well, since I don't have every EP up to 78, but most of them.

My question is, do anyone of you guys here have old recordings of Inuyasha from Adult Swim that you'd be willing to share?

Even if you guys have old VHS tapes, but you're unable to convert/transfer them to PC, I'd be willing to do that for you. I would pay for the shipping of the VHS tapes both ways, so you guys wouldn't loose any money in the process.

I don't even need to keep the tapes, I just need to copy them to DVD, and then I would send them back to you. Just in-case you guys are wondering why I would want to watch old recordings of Inuyasha with commercials, it's because watching Inuyasha EPs the way they aired back in the day means a lot more to me than watching EPs from the DVD's. I'd much rather watch the "full Adult Swim" experience of Inuyasha with commercials, intro/outro bumpers, and all.

So, if anyone can help us out, please let me know! I'll be looking forward to it!

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of a list of all the EPs I've confirmed that have commercials. I'm watching each EP one by one, and as of 2/1/2012, I'm on EP 45

If you guys want any of these recordings let me know. I can make ISO images of the DVDs I made from my VHS collection. I also have 3 of the 4 Inuyasha movies recorded off of Adult Swim. All of which have commercials!

Beefy

Good timing.  I was actually digging through some old VHS tapes to find content for Adult Swim Action's 10th anniversary this month.

The only stuff I have is from 2002.  2003-2004 is kind of rare around here. 
In the coming weeks I'm going to be compiling a list of what promos/bumpers/commercials I find. 
I'll have to write down what episodes from what shows there were.

Skimming through them, and off the top of my head I remember seeing:

Bumpers:
Yu Yu Hakusho marathon
Cowboy Bebop marathon
Original ASA bumpers (Cowboy Bebop, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star, Pilot Candidate, Gundam 0083)
Mobile Suit Gundam
Gundam 0080
Inuyasha

Promos:
Yu Yu Hakusho
Outlaw Star
Tenchi Muyo
Pilot Candidate
Gundam 0083
Inuyasha
The Brak Show

Commercials:
Powerpuff Girls movie
Austin Powers in Goldmember (with Brak)
Eight Legged Freaks
Vanilla Coke
1-800-CALL-ATT (with Space Ghost and the Aqua Teens)

If you feel like sharing, we're always looking for bumps/promos that we're missing.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

mongo

:-D

@thebib62: Sorry man, don't have anything from that time period. If you have any bumps or promos that you don't see here please let us know!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

thebib62

@Beefy
If you could let me know what you find with commercials, that I don't have in my collection,  that would be great!

moncayk1

Hey! I am wondering how this collection process was going overall. I was especially interested when Beefy mentioned the Austin Powers in Goldmember (with Brak) commercial, as to my knowledge this was something lost. I'd love to see that and hear more about what you guys have found!

atombomb horse

Quote from: moncayk1 on November 14, 2017, 02:09:07 PM
Hey! I am wondering how this collection process was going overall. I was especially interested when Beefy mentioned the Austin Powers in Goldmember (with Brak) commercial, as to my knowledge this was something lost. I'd love to see that and hear more about what you guys have found!

I know this is such an old thread. But I read on myspleen, someone is working on posting a majority of the post ep 78 recordings. I found ep 94, and 115 from some random full block recordings on myspleen, as well as Inuyasha movie 2 premiere from myspleen with unique bumps.   I found movie 1 but in pretty low quality floating around the internet. I'm surprised no one seems to have the entire series recorded back in 2007 on myspleen. It was 2 episodes a day plus repeats. I remember that yeat was when I first watched the show, I was 10 - 11 years old. Time flies.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000

smooooth

Not trying to derail the thread, but anyone have any tips on finding good recordings? The only place I know is myspleen. I have a couple downloaded from there, but I'm trying to stockpile some more and you guys seem like you have luck with that stuff.

atombomb horse

Quote from: smooooth on August 17, 2018, 03:47:32 PM
Not trying to derail the thread, but anyone have any tips on finding good recordings? The only place I know is myspleen. I have a couple downloaded from there, but I'm trying to stockpile some more and you guys seem like you have luck with that stuff.

Did you get the big torrent of most of ep 1-78? i did yesterday and it took all day to download lol. I'm sure you found the recording labelled "Adult Swim Full Block May 2005" that had Ep 94 & the recording w/ the inuyasha movie & ep 115? As for where else to find recordings? I also would like to know.
Xtreme Bump Master 5000