Main Menu

Boomerang from Cartoon Network BUMPER HELP

Started by sonicbeat95, December 25, 2011, 07:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sonicbeat95

Ik most people will kick my ass for not posting something pertaining to [adult swim] on here. But Boomerang is from the same company so hear me out:

This amazing song has been stuck in my head since I have heard it... heres the link to what it sounds like (its from YouTube, no virus).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=KMvVbPauMio

If ANYBODY could help me with this... I would love u forever (no homo if ur a guy lol).

Thanks Aheadtime!

mongo

Don't worry! :-D Regarding the track, great beat indeed, although I'm pretty sure it's a library track. I'm pretty certain I've heard it digging around somewhere. Still, I'll let one of the more knowledgeable folks take care of this, although it might be a bit later because of the holidays. If I find it before they do I'll post the info. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

sonicbeat95

Aww, that would be GREAT! I figured it was too. Have a great rest of your holiday! And I have dug around in the unknown sections and found afew songs i have info for so ill for sure contribute! Thanks again and i cant wait to finally solve this lol

sonicbeat95

Man, its been a month and nobody has seen or hear about this song?? Its driving me mad haha. If anybody comes across it at all, just give me the info to it please!? Thanks :)

NumyMufn

I wish I had some definitive news for you  :|  My gut tells me this is the work of Kohler Audio and/or Awesome Inc. ~ Not that he's immune to using library cuts, but he's a capable composer and musician. Maybe it's just the 'wah-wah' but it even reminds me of the First Aid packaging he composed. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to locate this particular packaging amongst their online portfolios but there are a number of other projects for Boomerang, CN and AS, including some shipped to markets outside the US.

(FYI: I believe the people who own these two companies are the "...reasonably-priced local husband and wife production team ..." referred to in the blurb for the Number 6 promo on this list)
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.