Main Menu

Login Issue

Started by Jeff, November 27, 2011, 03:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff

Since the layout change of the forum, I'm having to log in each time I visit the site, even though I tell it to remember me "forever."  It's never done that in the past when I choose "forever," and I don't think I've recently changed any browser settings.  Is this a known issue or happening to anyone else?

NumyMufn

Not as of yet... I did just log in from a different computer that I haven't used since the upgrade and it didn't remember me. I didn't think anything of it until I saw your post so I backed out (knowing I had left it on default for 60 minutes) to see where the 'remember me' option was. I was surprised to see it was already checked, AND set for 60 minutes. So I set it for zero minutes to see what would happen.

My main computer, I don't recall having to log back in after the change... but I just may not remember  :roll: however it hasn't kicked me out since  :-o
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Beefy

Try clearing out your browser cookies and cache. 
There might be some files leftover from the old forum that are interfering.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

Jeff

Forehead slap moment... yup, that did the trick, Beefy.  Thanks.  I forgot that's like the blowing on the Nintendo cartridge equivalent for web-related issues.

NumyMufn

Quote from: Jeff on November 28, 2011, 08:02:45 PM
I forgot that's like the blowing on the Nintendo cartridge equivalent for web-related issues.
:-D :-D :-D Awesome  :lol:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.