Main Menu

"BLEACH" FANS (Soundtrack Question)...

Started by Ryan D., November 15, 2011, 01:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryan D.

Are there any Bleach fans on here (specifically "Bleach" Soundtrack buffs) that could possibly tag a couple of tracks for me?  The first cut of music takes place right at the top of episode 228 (as seen below).  It's a very generic dance/fashion/Brasilian like track.  It plays while the ladies are shopping for their swimsuits.  The second piece of music in question drops at 12:04 in.  It goes until 12:37 in.  It's playing while Rukia is building a sandcastle with her older brother (I think she said).  Both of these tracks sound like production cuts.  Very reminiscent of a track or two on the Neon Genesis Evangelion soundtracks.  Thanks for your time.  BTW, watching this episode reminded me how weird anime can be.  Then again, real life is probably more like an anime than we think, very strange thoughts, ideas/things happening all the time.  Too weird/real for American dramas, anyway. 

If anyone here knows anyone over at the AS Boards, maybe someone there would know.
"The dawn is your enemy."

NumyMufn

Rukia's a bit of a street urchin that was adopted by a noble family. I don't remember the whole story... but he's her adopted brother. The sand castle building is (if my translations are correct) "Orihime's Line" (Track 16, OST 3)

I'm afraid I don't have all the soundtracks... but I wouldn't be surprised to find the other song on one. Soundtrack requests really dropped off after the restructuring at the ASMB ... spring 2008... so I didn't keep up with purchases :(
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

Thank you, Numy.  You're just the one I'd expect to know a thing or two about anime soundtracks (besides me).  I guess, if no one chimes in on that other track, I'll just have to listen to the Bleach OST series.  There are so many though.

Ryan D.

I listened to over thirty/forty Bleach albums today... all of the OSTs (1-4) and all of the Bleach Beats Collection Discs.  No trace of the track mentioned above that drops at the very top of episode 228.  Are the Bleach "B" Station discs just people talking?  I wonder if this unimportant inst. track would end up on one of the more recent "Bleach Best Of" comps.  There are at least a half a dozen of those out there.  The series wouldn't use music from one of their Bleach Movie soundtracks, would they?

NumyMufn

Yes, they would... but I have "Memories of Nobody" and I listened to samples of the others and didn't find anything :(

Also, I went through as many 'Best of's that I could and they pretty much just sound like opens & closes... and I got to wondering just how many of those can there be?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Ryan D.

Thanks for looking into those for me before I took the time too, NM.  Hey, I said that these "Bleach" cuts sound like a couple of tracks from "Evangelion".  Well they should since I found out they're composed by the same man, Shiro Sagisu.  :roll: