Main Menu

schedule chng b&w bump

Started by awashi02, October 23, 2011, 03:23:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

awashi02

I m looking for a bump I did with adultswim.  It was a cowboy bebop  schedule change bump and the artist tag on the bump was Shaff Washington.  It had a sample of Harlem River drive by Bobby Humphrey.  If you can find it please post.

Thanks

NumyMufn

Quote from: awashi02 on October 23, 2011, 03:23:35 AM
I m looking for a bump I did with adultswim.  It was a cowboy bebop  schedule change bump and the artist tag on the bump was Shaff Washington.  It had a sample of Harlem River drive by Bobby Humphrey.  If you can find it please post.

Thanks
Can you please clarify  :? Approximate time frame? Were you working for AS? Was this a viewer card? From the current Bump Builder? From the Viewer Music Project? Because unless it's a specific promotion the only time they added the artist name to a bump was during the VMP but samples weren't allowed for that...  :| and even the VMP tags were dropped sometime in the summer of 2006. Lil' help, please?  :-)
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

awashi02

no it was an actual bump i beleive it was 2006-2007 it came on late it showed the schedule change for cowboy bebop.  it was black and white and my name was displayed in the lower corner Shaff Washington

NumyMufn

So it was the Viewer Music Project? Everything I mentioned involved 'actual' bumps...  :|

Perhaps I should rephrase... how did AS get your music?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

awashi02

I submitted it to them While I was in Atlanta.