Main Menu

Bump On Jersey Shore

Started by anonymousBA, April 13, 2011, 01:07:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

anonymousBA

Hey guys, I was wondering if you had any clue what song this is. The song is from a white text black background bump about Jersey Shore, all I really remember is the number 30,000 and [as] calling Snooki an ignorant slut. This bump comes on after Family Guy (I believe it's the second) during weekdays. It is trip hop music.

NumyMufn

Hey now, they did no such thing.  :lol: It's actually unclear at whom the word "sluts" is directed.

Rutgers University recently paid
Jersey Shore Star "Snooki"

$32,000 to speak
at a campus event

They're paying Toni Morrison $30,000
to give their commencement address

By the way, Morrison is a
Nobel and Pulitzer prize winner

who we're pretty sure has written
more books than Snooki has read

Thank you
you ignorant sluts

[adult swim]

Anywho... it's called "$tunt$" - you can find the info on this bump from last week: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/3712    :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

anonymousBA

Oi, sorry about that, but that was all I could recall at the end of the bump. Any...thanks a lot  :-P, and sorry for the late reply.

NumyMufn

No prob  :-D I guess I shouldn't give people who don't know me a hard time.  :wink: I know how difficult it can be to process all the information, especially if you're not paying attention until the music catches your ear. There's not a lot of time to do it. I actually find it fascinating how many different ways people will come in and describe the exact same bump. It also keeps me from blowing a gasket when the twelfth person comes on the same page at the ASMB asking about the same bump. They really don't know they're all talking about the same thing  :mrgreen: but I digress...

.. I do that.  :lol:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.