Main Menu

Make my life complete

Started by whatever, January 25, 2011, 01:42:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whatever

I looked through every single page and could not find this bump. It is from a couple years ago, it was a sign that said Wanted: Gold Guns Adult Swim and TVs. A guitar solo was played and I believe it had a severely yellow tint to it.

NumyMufn

oooohhhhh... I've seen that one, no I don't think it's here. :( Unfortunately if I am able to track one down it will be of very poor quality... do you recall if it was a recurring bump during a particular show?
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

whatever

I was about 13 at the time so unfortunately no.

whatever

Just figure what the line up was back in 2004. I think I used to see it on the weekends, maybe with like the first three shows.

mongo

I think it was from Trigun. I don't have a recording anyway, but it sounds like something from Trigun.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Quote from: mongo on January 27, 2011, 07:01:28 PM
I think it was from Trigun. I don't have a recording anyway, but it sounds like something from Trigun.
I was thinking the same thing... unfortunately I think I taped over my Trigun tapes when I got the DVDs :(
I do have some 2004's though so it's not impossible. It's more about the digging time.  :|

I'm awake.

Laughingboy69

... Jeez [adult swim] is old... In the grand scheme of things.
I do Let's Plays now.

NumyMufn

I found one, but I'm afraid I don't know the music... on the other hand I don't think that was a guitar solo I heard. I'm not sure what I'd call it   :-o  (that's why genre tagging was delegated to Mr. D :wink: )
Perhaps there was an alternate version?

(from the week of May 9th, or possibly 16th, 2004. )

I'm awake.