Main Menu

Updates!

Started by crab, September 06, 2010, 04:49:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crab

It's been a long time since we've had any news around here.  :lol:

In important news, the site has recently been victim to a string of virus attacks.  I encourage everyone to keep your anti-virus software up to date, especially if you visit the site often.

We've got a few things in the works such as a mobile-friendly page, a BumpWorthy iPhone app, and continued development on a fan-created bumps site.  Expect to see some of these things in the coming months.  In the mean time, we appreciate your continued support via the message boards and BumpWorthy on Facebook.

This year's Dragon*Con was awesome!  I wasn't able to attend everything [adult swim] related, but the Venture Bros., [adult swim], Master Shake, and Metalocalypse panels were all a blast!  It's very amusing that Dragon*Con uses a style extremely similar to [as] bumps during their television programming.  I wonder if someone over at [as] has something to do with that?  I was also very happy to meet with some of the staff at [adult swim] central who took part in many of the panels.  Head over to their page and show your support!

Finally, I am very sad to hear that Satoshi Kon, the director of some great animated works such as Paranoia Agent, Perfect Blue, and Tokyo Godfathers, recently passed away.  He will be missed.

- crab

mongo

I'm very excited about things to come around here! Glad to hear Dragon*Con was a blast, I hope I get to go sometime. And finally R.I.P. Satoshi Kon. Very sad news, I was a big fan of his work. I must've seen Paranoia Agent like 20 times after buying the box set.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Jeff

Thanks for the update.  If my computer flakes out, I know where to send the bill.   :wink:

I hadn't heard about Satoshi Kon's passing, that is unfortunate indeed.  Big fan here, as well.

Sentroid91

Was great meeting you as well. Thanks for supporting the panels and the site. I'll be sure to plug Bumpworthy on the next Swimcast episode. Also, as I mentioned... you guys have had a link in the [adult swim] section under all the official stuff. Thanks again!

Quote from: crab on September 06, 2010, 04:49:02 PM
It's been a long time since we've had any news around here.  :lol:

In important news, the site has recently been victim to a string of virus attacks.  I encourage everyone to keep your anti-virus software up to date, especially if you visit the site often.

We've got a few things in the works such as a mobile-friendly page, a BumpWorthy iPhone app, and continued development on a fan-created bumps site.  Expect to see some of these things in the coming months.  In the mean time, we appreciate your continued support via the message boards and BumpWorthy on Facebook.

This year's Dragon*Con was awesome!  I wasn't able to attend everything [adult swim] related, but the Venture Bros., [adult swim], Master Shake, and Metalocalypse panels were all a blast!  It's very amusing that Dragon*Con uses a style extremely similar to [as] bumps during their television programming.  I wonder if someone over at [as] has something to do with that?  I was also very happy to meet with some of the staff at [adult swim] central who took part in many of the panels.  Head over to their page and show your support!

Finally, I am very sad to hear that Satoshi Kon, the director of some great animated works such as Paranoia Agent, Perfect Blue, and Tokyo Godfathers, recently passed away.  He will be missed.

- crab