Main Menu

Viewer Schedule Bump(s)?

Started by bumperella, November 30, 2010, 08:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bumperella

Well, I'm really only looking for one of them. :wink:

Adult Swim ran a few bumps in April 2008 wanting the viewers to suggest their own Saturday schedules (because what they were coming up with wasn't working all that great according to them).  The first one aired April 20th and I was fortunate enough that Numy uploaded it to YouTube (including a slowed-down version).  I checked here for the second one that aired the next week (4-27-2008), but can't find it.  It has no pictures, and to be honest, I can't even remember if it had a list of schedules like the first did, but I have a feeling it did. :-P

I'd really appreciate it if it were here (or somewhere: email/YouTube/whatever). ^_^"
Thanks bunches!
I shouldn't be here...

NumyMufn

Sweetie, I've had the disc in the machine for several days now but just haven't had a chance to go through it. I will do my best to get to it tomorrow  :wink:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Okay, it did have schedules but it was the same as the first part of the previous week. They cut them off after Gaifreak and continued with:

And ignored them.

New Saturday Lineup
Begins Next Week

11:00     Inuyasha
11:30     Inuyasha
12:00       Bleach   
12:30     Death Note
1:00      Code Geass
1:30      Shin Chan

Thanks for the effort

[adult swim]

I'll go ahead and post 'em all (*grrr* still mad about losing my channel  :cry: )

I'm awake.

bumperella

It's good to know that a majority of it was the same. =p
Thanks!  I really appreciate the extra effort, Numy.  =]

And, btw, I wasn't in a big hurry.  I know how this time of year can be for people. ;]
I shouldn't be here...

NumyMufn

I'm awake.