Main Menu

VMP Bump

Started by blackliquid009, November 16, 2010, 11:40:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackliquid009

Does anyone remember this bump from years ago when they first started the Viewer Music Project? Basically they asked for people to send in music, then they played a sample of music that they said it should sound like, then a sample of music that they said it shouldn't sound like.
"Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either." - The Hitcher

NumyMufn

do you recall if the 'not' was "Cardigan Sweater?" ... I think I can track that down but be forewarned, it will look like total crap  :roll: 
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

blackliquid009

Hmm I can't say I remember what the music was, it's been years. I hope this isn't a stupid question, but what is "Cardigan Sweater?" That would be great if you could get it, I won't mind about the quality  :-D.
"Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either." - The Hitcher

NumyMufn

I found one of the first Viewer Music Bumps and I was mistaken it's simply "caRdigan" - it went something like
Adult Swim is proud to present

Whatever the hell this is

from the Viewer Music Project

"caRdigan" by What Nonesense

...and there was more. I'll put that up for sure  :lol:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

blackliquid009

Hahaha I just checked out a sample of the song on Amazon, I can totally see why they'd refer to it as "whatever the hell this is." I still can't remember if that was one of the songs they played in the bump I'm talking about, though it could be.