Main Menu

Last CD/Vinyl/Cassette/DVD/VHS you purchased

Started by Ta-Kun, August 23, 2006, 05:18:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ta-Kun

I haven't been able to buy anything for a looong time. The last dvd I bought was the final seasons of Ren & Stimpy. I remember when I had my last job I spent too much of my money on anime dvds and Adult Swim stuff. I have to learn to do things in moderation, haha.? :-P

mongo

Last CD, well about two weeks ago I got Radiohead - OK Computer again at last, since my first copy was stolen a while ago, last new one was Belanova - Dulce Beat 2.0, which I bought the same day... Last DVD was Ghost in the Shell - Stand Alone Complex 2nd Gig Vol. 6 at the release day which would be on July 20-something... I guess that's it :-P
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

My "V for Vendetta" DVD & CD arrived yesterday  8-)
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Laughingboy69

Last Dvd I bought was Family Guy Vol.3.

It's been awhile since the last time I bought anything...I need a job.
I do Let's Plays now.

Qman1

My cd's I orderd from Amazon.com came a few days ago (Minamina Goodsong)..the last DVD I bought was The Exorcism of Emily Rose and The Amittyvile Horror (2006 version)

Moji of the East

mongo

Bought You Could Have It So Much Better by Franz Ferdinand a while ago, and it's awesome!  :mrgreen:
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

THE TICK HAS ARRIVED!!!
SPOOOOOONNN!!!!

(along with Mission Hill)? :mrgreen:

I'm awake.

Laughingboy69

Mission Hill has been out for awhile, hasn't it?

Kills me to watch the butchered music they used to replace the licensed stuff.
I do Let's Plays now.

NumyMufn

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on September 06, 2006, 04:35:53 PM
Mission Hill has been out for awhile, hasn't it?

Kills me to watch the butchered music they used to replace the licensed stuff.
Yes... but I didn't have it yet.   :roll:  and you're right about the music... a far more common problem than I realized.  :-P Greedy bastards...

I'm awake.

mongo

I've had it for a while... true about the music thing, but it's so funny it can still go along OK :mrgreen:. Shouldn't have been canceled.