Main Menu

Hot Girl in Promo

Started by blackliquid009, September 23, 2010, 08:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackliquid009

Should the info for the song way at the end be included ("Bad Sex" by Amon Tobin on Xen Cuts)?
"Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either." - The Hitcher

NumyMufn

Man, type one 'unknown' in... :P

I'm just kidding  :lol: Honestly it's such a small snippet it got by me, but you are absolutely right.
I always find things extra funny when they use that track  :lol: I wish more people got the extra joke. It's one of the few tracks that plays into that. As many crazy titles that I've run across that would be funny they don't do it very often.

Now I'm having mixed feelings on how to do it... I don't imagine the primary track will be jumping out at us anytime soon, but it's such a tiny bit ... *blargh*
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

blackliquid009

Hahaha sorry  :-D.

Yeah it took me a second to realize what that title was really saying when I first heard it because I'm just so used to weird song titles.
"Elements of the past and the future combining to make something not quite as good as either." - The Hitcher

mongo

I think the traditional "Unknown**" and "**Last short snippet is..." should work fine :-D I put that in, if it ain't working feel free to edit it or whatever.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

It's the most logical, it's just so tiny. It's times like these I wish we could activate additional info fields, so when you click the artist list you'd really get ALL the bumps. The other side of that is like right now I'm fast clicking through the bumps looking for the unknowns but if the 'unknown' is in the description I'm not seeing it.  :|

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Aww, man, I was just updating the album info for "Bad Sex" - we don't have the one where they tell us they're good at sex?  :cry:

I'm awake.

mongo

I can take care of that *in my best Niko Bellic voice*.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

The file has been archived... I should stop playing GTA :lol: