Main Menu

music is life!!! So help me live lol

Started by @bstr@ct R!$!ng, July 05, 2010, 10:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

@bstr@ct R!$!ng

:-P

hey ppl im new to this site and im here on the neverending quest for music and all downloads...

So seeing as how im new can someone shw me the logistics of this site...ya no like a tour?

mainly i wanna know where and how to download new songs that are featured on adult swim are so i can add to my collection. is this even possible?

the first song i want is the one from that one bump that has tht LET US TAKE THE TIME TO CLEAN UR SHIRTS BUMP.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!
The sophistication of the situation never seems to have the persuasion to make me stop my ongoing evasion of all that is entirely boring....uh....asion..... it makes sense trust me...

mongo

Welcome to the site! Well, we directly don't offer downloads, but for music releases that we have info on we link to iTunes and Amazon MP3, where you can download the songs legally. Library tracks, however, like the one from the "Do Your Shirts" bump you mentioned, cannot be downloaded. They can, however, be heard using the instructions given on the bump description. If you need any more help let us know. Also, if you intend to post any links to music sites, please read this first: http://www.bumpworthy.com/forum/index.php?topic=888.0
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong