Main Menu

I have been searching for a song on a bump for years....

Started by Sonikku, November 21, 2008, 04:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonikku

I'm not sure if anyone here would remember it at all because it's really old.

The song played on the Black and White bump just before Big O started usually.

It also played on the Adult Swim credits that played when the line up was finished.  The credits followed Lupin the 3rd.

If anyone knows anything about that song please let me know, it has been bothering me for years.

NumyMufn

If you mean this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoHwiVN5e2Y

That's "Double Crucifixion" by Algorithm from the album 'Banana Clip Vol 3 (Instrumentals)' - not sure there's anywhere to get that one these days 
:|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Sonikku

Yes...this is the one! Thank you very much.  I'll start looking for the song. If not I guess I'll just rip it from youtube if I have to.

bumpminer

Another Lupin the 3rd bump request...
who produces the bump pictured on this youtube clip?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Nb682D2Qug&feature=related

not the first one...the second after it...I've been after this track/beat for years...help a bumpminer!!!

Bumpminer

NumyMufn

That one has been a mystery for some time  :| I appreciate the links, I was having trouble finding any recordings of it. Is that your YT? Do you know if it was recorded before or after 9-23-04? I only ask because one unknown 'is back' bump was traded for another unknown 'is back' and I'd like to try to find the other as well. The fact that it wasn't identified at the time tells me it was not available to the public, produced in-house if you will. I hope I'm wrong, that's just my gut talking.

I'm awake.

bumpminer

Quote from: NumyMufn on July 06, 2010, 02:38:05 AM
That one has been a mystery for some time  :| I appreciate the links, I was having trouble finding any recordings of it. Is that your YT? Do you know if it was recorded before or after 9-23-04? I only ask because one unknown 'is back' bump was traded for another unknown 'is back' and I'd like to try to find the other as well. The fact that it wasn't identified at the time tells me it was not available to the public, produced in-house if you will. I hope I'm wrong, that's just my gut talking.

NumyMufn,
alas...it is not my youtube video.  I stumbled upon it because I've been looking for that bump ever since I first heard it...and it was recorded after 2004...it would be my alarm clock when I was on my way to work everyday.  The youtube video does identify the music on the first 'is back' bump...but I'm having a DICKENS of a time (yeah i said dickens) trying to find out who did the last one...and if it was in house...kudos to the adult swim team...I just want to know who made that ish...so I can give em their props...and use it for my ringtone :P

NumyMufn

Yeah, these are the others - only the third bump remained unknown. :(

LUPIN III

Card 1 - Intro - "is Next"
Algorithm - Nocturnal
Album - Banana Clip, Vol. 3

Card 2 - Going into commercials - "Will be Back"
Algorithm - Lolitas in a Forest of Pedophiles
Album - Banana Clip, Vol. 3

Card 3 - Coming out of commercials - "is Back"
something new!!  Don't know yet... (as of 9/23/04 - prior bump also unknown)

Card 4 - Outro  - "is Complete"
Yesterday's New Quintet - Julani
Album - Angles without Edges

There's also the small possibility that it was an 'outside' library track, but that was uncharacteristic of the Action bumps of the time. Certainly not impossible, just unlikely.

I'm awake.