Main Menu

Mid-commercial bumps

Started by terrorist96, July 03, 2010, 08:27:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terrorist96

Guess you guys don't count these since they're not technically in the bumper spot?
Focus - Frylock
Focus - RC
Focus - Meatwad
Owl Dollar

They're large file sizes so it might take time to download on slow connections.

mongo

Numy and I were just talking about this via PM, actually. They're in the queue, just not approved. Still, thank you very much for the uploads!! :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Yes, I've been calling them 'anti-bumps'
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Beefy

I like the term "pseudo-bumps" myself.
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

NumyMufn

Pseudo was my nickname for a couple of years, only mispronounced 'puh-SWAY-doe'  :lol: ...long story

I think for me the Anti- stems from a particularly unpleasant conversation I had with someone who was berating the bump team for a particular promo that was running. I tried explaining the difference and why they were blaming the wrong people. I was met with "who the hell are you and what could you possibly know"  :|  A member of the bump team came on and was met with the same response... wtf? Soooo... these things come along and scream 'bump' but go against everything I laid out as a prerequisite for being a bump  :| hence, 'Antibump'

I'm awake.

Jeff

Perhaps you could call them dips... you know, like the opposite of bumps, dips...

Moving along...

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

Beefy

Quote from: NumyMufn on July 05, 2010, 09:31:43 PM
I think for me the Anti- stems from a particularly unpleasant conversation I had with someone who was berating the bump team for a particular promo that was running. I tried explaining the difference and why they were blaming the wrong people.
As long as you don't direct the angry people to me for bumps attached to promos.  :-P
http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.