Main Menu

OBP - Confess in stereo

Started by PolarLight, January 30, 2010, 05:25:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PolarLight

i 've failed to find this track in russia, and sites like CDBaby and Amazon give this album only on USA  :cry:
maybe someone have the disk?
THIS ALBUM IS AWESOME but not avaiable in russia :cry: :cry:

NumyMufn

They won't ship to you? or do they just block mp3 downloads?  :? I've run into the download problem a few times but I've always been able to get things shipped. I've had to import all kinds of music from Germany, Spain, Australia, the UK and many many things from Japan.

I'm sorry but we aren't a file sharing site because that's grounds for shutting us down.  :cry:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

PolarLight

of course, I didn't talk about the direct link :-)
i'm talking about the legal place for bying EXCEPT CdBaby, iTunes & Amazon
also the problem that i haven't got a credit card :cry:
all this time i bought all song by SMS payments

NumyMufn

CDBaby does debit cards if you can do that... otherwise you might try contacting them directly, here's their myspace: http://www.myspace.com/musicobp
Still pretty low profile, maybe they can help you out.  :wink:

I'm awake.

PolarLight

i'm 14, so i got nothing :-)
thanks 4 the myspace link :-)

NumyMufn

I don't know if they do this where you are but around here you can buy gift cards with a Visa or MasterCard logo on them that work like credit/debit cards. I have a friend that does that all the time so her info isn't floating around the internet  :|

I'm awake.

PolarLight

WIIIIIN!!! :mrgreen:
i got it! we got "virtual cards", the thing is you come to special automat, give him money and they send you a number, exp date, CCR of your virtual card per SMS. the balance is how much you give to automat.
then you can use this number for payments.
THIS IS AWESOME, THANKS, BUMPWORTHY USERS, ALL TWO OF YOU :-D

NumyMufn

C'mon... I'm pretty sure there's at least three of us  :|

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm awake.