Main Menu

Need help with bump music

Started by averex, January 06, 2010, 12:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

averex

Ok there's this music I've heard in a bump recently and I've been trying to find out what it is. It sounds like a hip hop beat and There are these kids in the background going "la...la la laaaa laa laa laa laa" and so on. Unfortunately I didn't catch the bump until the end and the only part I remember form it is this line "here are some hats and rainbows for you" and then a rainbow forms above the words; that's all the information I have. And also according to the bump worthy website it isn't a bump but a b&w card. I hope someone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

Quote from: averex on January 06, 2010, 12:54:25 AM
And also according to the bump worthy website it isn't a bump but a b&w card. I hope someone can help me out, I'd really appreciate it.
Just for the record, the b&w cards are also bumps - it's just our way of differentiating them from the graphic bumps  :-) When this site was first created it was solely dedicated to the graphic bumps. Since that's all that was here they didn't get a specific title.

I'm awake.

averex

Thanks everyone. :-)

Quote from: NumyMufn on January 06, 2010, 01:26:54 AM
Just for the record, the b&w cards are also bumps - it's just our way of differentiating them from the graphic bumps  :-) When this site was first created it was solely dedicated to the graphic bumps. Since that's all that was here they didn't get a specific title.

Gotcha