Main Menu

Nice animated music video

Started by mongo, December 09, 2009, 07:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Hey guys! I just saw this video from a local band and got a kick out of it, the animation's really nice, and it's a funny video. Never thought the concept would relate to the song that well :lol:.

Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8UbiWuCOJs

Band: Polbo
Song: Te Quiero Mucho
Album: Limonada
Available from: iTunes

Here are the lyrics with a translation for those who care:

Spanish:                                             English:
"Te Quiero Mucho"                                    "I Like You a Lot"

En un valle te encontr?                              I found you in a valley
fue tu sol pintura y yo tu mar abord?                Your sun was a painting and I embarked your sea

Tantas lunas te so??                                 Through so many moons I dreamt you
Que mi amor se hizo verdad y en paz despert?         That my love became true and I awoke in peace

Hoy te quiero mucho                                  Today, I like you a lot
t? lo sabes y te aprovechaste bien                   You know that and took advantage of it well
usando mi amor y sigues                              Using my love, and you keep
gastando el perd?n con tu manantial de porqu?s       Spending my forgiveness, with your spring of "why"s

Ilusoria perfectina imaginaria voz                   Illusory, imaginary voice akin to perfection
que ti?? de hiel mi paz, as? no                      That stained my peace with bile, that I dislike

t? lo sabes y te aprovechaste bien                   You know that and took advantage of it well
usando mi amor y sigues                              Using my love, and you keep
gastando el perd?n con tu manantial de porqu?s       Spending my forgiveness, with your spring of "why"s

Oh, and "Perrera" means "Dog Pound". Just in case.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

crab

Nice.  Who did the animation?  It kind of reminds me of Home Movies :)

Mind if I post this on Facebook?  I think I have some friends who would be interested.. And to spread the word!

mongo

Post away! No problem  :-D. You're right, the animation is reminiscent of Home Movies  :lol:. I don't know who did it but I'll dig around their page and see if I can find out.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

The animation was done by Jorge Col?n, the band's singer.