Main Menu

"Stoner Series" Bumps

Started by tornadostooge, November 05, 2009, 04:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

Oh, okay. I guess we've seen all we'll see of Stoner Series for now, then. Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything... but, like t96 I also tend to ignore the schedule bumps :lol:.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I wasn't paying attention either, I pulled out the recording  :lol:

Quote from: NumyMufn on November 07, 2009, 12:56:05 AM
I wonder if it's not considered an [as] original or property....  :|  you know, legal-ee stuffs, iono  :-P
About this, I was actually referring to Assy, and I think it's a matter of intellectual property and whatever the contract agreement was. Home Movies didn't even cross my mind because it started on UPN but Assy started on [as]   :|  so.... tune in next week - if they show one then it was either an oversight or tossed for time.
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

terrorist96

I'm gonna say definitely is since - if nothing - has the Williams Street logo at the end. Plus, Lazzo and Crofford are at the end of the credits. I hope they put Minoriteam, 12 oz. Mouse, SG:C2C and stuff on sometime soon so they can make bumps for them too. :) Shame they took off Xavier and T&E right before they started airing these bumps. :\

NumyMufn

Sure it's a WS production, but that doesn't necessarily mean they own the intellectual property. It's part of the bargaining process that boils down to 'how bad do you want to produce it?' vs. 'how bad do you want it produced?'

Just playing Devil's Advocate here, I was really surprised it didn't have one  :-P it's not it's the only thing the creator ever did with/for WS
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Regarding Assy, I have no idea, since it does seem to have all the makings of an original presentation, but it did have all those delays in production... No idea, we'll find out next week I guess.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong