Main Menu

Post User Created Bumps here!

Started by mongo, January 26, 2008, 01:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Athias

Thanks.  I do that, too, sometimes. As much as I love HD, there's something sentimental in watching SD.

ACTN

Yes, SD is so nostalgic but glad you did upload it in HD ofc so people have their own options.

Here's a new age* Adult Swim bumper I made.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_cadQv1nMs

*I call it "new age" because the newer bumpers move, the older ones don't.. but I know that 99% of people on this forum know that. :P

EDIT: The new age bumpers are mostly time-lapsed and the one I made wasn't but still.
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/138

"Kickback! Kickback! Hey, pull in.
Betty, hook up! Betty, Betty, Betty, Betty!
Foot to Neck! Look where you are!
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, straight leg!
Scull, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,
Scull, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

Athias

Quite nice. It reminds me of the antibumps.

Jeff

Nice offerings, Athias, I always do find yours very well done and in that AS spirit.

Yours as well, ACTN.  That Nas song in fact, in my opinion, lends itself perfectly to an AS-style bump.

mongo

Wow, sorry I haven't been here in a while guys! Athias, great job as usual!! Featured Music 7 was so awesome, I really miss having great stuff like that on TV (even though this new crop of bumps I do like quite a bit!). ACTN, I loved that moving bump!! Really good, reminds me of those great antibumps with Meatwad and the like. You guys both did great with the songs, as well. Seriously enjoyed watching your work, great job and keep it up!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

ACTN

Thanks. I had thought that the bumper I made looked familiar with something on [AS] I had seen previously and was in fact those anti-bumpers that inspired me. Besides the facts that my bumper was moving and my image was "[AS]" and not a simplified [AS] character's silhouette/image, it would be pretty much the same.  :wink:
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/138

"Kickback! Kickback! Hey, pull in.
Betty, hook up! Betty, Betty, Betty, Betty!
Foot to Neck! Look where you are!
2, 3, 4, 5, 6, straight leg!
Scull, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,
Scull, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

mchisari123

What about the bumps that I wrote, did you like them?

1.Funniest bump in the world
2. Free for all

mchisari123

mongo

Man, seriously lovely stuff!! Loved both, Abandoned Warehouses has a really cool look to it and the Neutro rework is quite nice as well. Keep up the great work! :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Athias

Thanks, mongo. I wanted 'Abandoned Warehouses' to be reminiscent of the new bumps--without the motion of course--and 'Neutro'... well, I just love that picture, :) .

mongo

I sure got that from Abandoned Warehouses! The colors and the setting are very reminiscent of the newer stuff, only without vehicles zipping around  :-P

Jeff

Funny you mention that, Athias, about Abandoned Warehouses aiming for a newer feel--when watching I couldn't help think if it had that tilt-shift effect, it would remind me of some of the older ones, like Airplanes.

I really like them both.  Yours are always spectacular and I appreciate you continuing to create and share them.

Athias

Thanks, Jeff. Your mentioning the tilt-shift spurred me to look at the "ACTN" logo, again. So, I've tried my best to copy it from other ACTN bumps and put them into these bumps:

[ACTN] Train Station

[ACTN] Curvy Road (tilt-shift)

This is a vintage sign without the logo:

Adult Swim Diner

EDIT:

I just wanted to add, City Railway (reworked)

Jeff

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, really stellar.  Loving the Curvy Road.  And Train Station too, they're really both great.  Do you do something with video/image editing as a career, or is this just a hobby for you?