Main Menu

Bumper Song Information.

Started by BeauG, January 21, 2008, 12:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeauG

I'm looking for a song on a couple of the bumps.  One is actually a commercial for teh new Burnout Paradise commercial.  But the bump, I think, was on an Astroboy promo.  I've looked at all teh Astroboy bumps and neither of them have that song, so either a) I'm wrong, or B) it isn't on bumpworthy.   

The song is just a guitar and drums going on the commercials and then there is a guy saying "aaahhh" then back to the guitar.  It's also sounds like it's just looping.  WTF is it?  I must know.

Thanks guise.

NumyMufn

I'm afraid I don't know that one yet :( I'm not sure if it was ever on a bump, but it has been on a couple of other promos one of which  can be found at www.asfdotcom.net in the download section under 'Adult Swim General' it's the February 2007 Promo - before that it was used on an episode specific Tom goes to the Mayor promo buuuuhhht I didn't find that one  :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

BeauG

I just saw another one and it was a montage of a lot of the shows on AS.   Like I said it was a montage and then at the end said [adult swim] and the time AS is on air..  At the end of the commercial it has the producer guy from Metalacolypse, the one where they record in a nuclear sub...  and the producer was screaming and his eyes asplode.