Main Menu

What's with the hold-up?

Started by Takkun4343, November 08, 2007, 03:09:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Takkun4343

I want to view new bumps. <br> Where are they?

Beefy

http://asfdotcom.net/ You will download Adult Swim promos and intros because we told you to.
Why yes, I do miss Futurama.

crab

mongo

Hey Takkun, I'm very sorry but I've been quite busy. I've capped the last two or three weeks but haven't gotten down to editing them. When I can find the time, I'll upload.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

There you go, three weeks worth plus a special bonus oldie. 17 in total.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Hey! He's back  :-D  I figured you were stockpiling, but I was getting worried  :roll:
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Yeah, I've been really busy lately  :| but I finally got some time. Hopefully Sunday's bumps will come by quicker!

Takkun4343

I appreciate it too. But I would like mine up there. I wonder what music fits my bump.

BTW, my bump is the one where [as] says that men will have no nipples in the future. Escept for Xavier who has 6 of them.

mongo

Yours was a card, not a bump, so I don't have it anymore  :|. Numy might have it though... next time mention that specific bump and I'll look for it.

NumyMufn

I had some trouble with last Sunday but it looks like it was two weeks ago so I should have it. But I'm going to bed now... I'll see what I can do tomorrow  :-D

I'm awake.

Takkun4343

Quote from: mongo on November 17, 2007, 09:47:05 PM
Yours was a card, not a bump, so I don't have it anymore  :|. Numy might have it though... next time mention that specific bump and I'll look for it.

I'm pretty sure mine was a bump. A bump and a card are the same thing. According to [adult swim] standards.

@ Numy - Thanks for your support.

NumyMufn

Quote from: Takkun4343 on November 18, 2007, 07:06:54 AM
Quote from: mongo on November 17, 2007, 09:47:05 PM

I'm pretty sure mine was a bump. A bump and a card are the same thing. According to [adult swim] standards.

If I may translate: Around here 'Card' is shortspeak for 'Black & White Card Bump' and we don't automatically post them. Originally, there were ZERO b&w cards here, but they started combining them with graphics so they started to appear. Beyond that, I've posted a few by request (like yours) or if they are deemed "DAMN funny" [that's the official designation btw  :-D ] we'll give them a home. So, no, the words 'card' and 'bump' are not mutually exclusive... but yours wasn't saved because it was a 'card'.

It was dis-carded .... ba-dump ching!  :-D

Good news is I found it - gimme a bit to post it ;)

I'm awake.

Takkun4343

So a card is like a bump, except it isn't?

Thanks for posting it. I thought the music was average, but still, it was pretty awesome.

BTW Mongo, what was the bonus oldie?

mongo

Yeah, the card doesn't have any graphics, and they change weekly, so posting every card here would be a huge drag on bandwidth and disk space. And the bonus oldie was Full of Religion  8-). I didn't even know I had it, I found it in an old backup.

Takkun4343

But to me, a bump is something that signifies that a show will either be back or has come back. Or is starting and is ending. A card is similar. But I would like to see another card featuring me when I have the chance. But how come you post bumps that can easily be called cards if they were never bumps in the first place?