Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

L3m0n

Does anyone remember the bump where Adult Swim tore MTV a new asshole?  Something about how they devalue music and convince people to think that petty things are more important than anything else?  I wish for the life of me that I could remember what was actually said, but I can only remember the gist of it (ie., tearing MTV a new asshole).  It might already be somewhere on this site but I searched MTV and couldn't find much.

mongo

I think I remember the one you're talking about, but I don't have it, since it was a card. I think that's circa May 2006 or something.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I'll add it to my list... first thing on my list is to make a list  :roll: I have a lot on my plate at the moment, but I'm looking to find that Dino Stamatopoulis bump from that spring. (we don't have that yet, right?  :? )
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

I... don't know which one you're talking about  :-P so maybe we don't?
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

I don't remember much, there were photos and a song just for Dino. That's what I keep hearing in my head - DEEnohh.... stamaTOPoulis

I'm awake.

mookielady

There were two bumps that aired tonight during Family Guy, one was what the US Military is up to and the other was about football I'd like to have both of those if possible.

NumyMufn

I'm sure we'll have them posted, just give mongo a couple of days.   :-)

I'm awake.

mookielady

Also the bump about the LED hoodie in Boston.

mongo

Thanks for the heads up! As Numy said, I'll be working with those in a few days.

NumyMufn

Yes, the LED bump was priceless  :lol:

This was the cause of the hoopla:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Make_a_Breadboard_Sweatshirt_Instant_Wearable_Ele/

I'm awake.

mookielady

mongo

I'll try to post last week's + this week's bumps later on tonight.

terrorist96

Do you guys think that the bump advertising The Room on DVD or whatever at amazon should be included on here? I think it should, cuz it was made and felt like a bump, not really a commercial (even though it was technically an advertisement at the same time). I dunno.

mongo

I was on the fence about it too but I uploaded it for the same reason you said. Server seems to have gone south during encoding, I'll wait a little while longer and if no other bumps show up I'll re-up.

[EDIT] It's definitely out. Hopefully nothing major, stuff should be up tomorrow. :-D