Main Menu

[OFFICIAL] - Post missing bumps here...

Started by Qman1, January 20, 2006, 09:52:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

We totally need that one, yeah... at least the tune, since I got the picture around here somewhere. The Boondocks Weather Forecast was one that aired before Boondocks for a few episodes, it was a blue screen with white text... kinda like a BSoD  :-P.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Boondocks?  :-o Odds are good that I have that one if it aired more than once.... and crappy will do if you already have the pic, right? :? Can you give me any dates? Close counts...
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

The Boondocks one is from circa March 2006 too... I don't have a picture for that, since it was a sequence, but considering it was text oriented it can't be too bad... should've been 5, 12 or 19th... and it did air a few times... actually it ran through the week on some other shows too, it was easier to associate with Boondocks for me, but it's from around that time.
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

oops.. started this post hours ago, but here it is now :P

Oh, dear... I think I found it and the quality is GAD awful :| - worse than that it's not really a single screen deal either. If someone here knows how to do it I don't think it would be that difficult to recreate. BUT before I get carried away trying to solve this let's find out if it's what you're talking about - I actually pulled it from December 4th, 2005 - if it was rerun in march I'll have a much better copy. Gimme a chance to code it & post it somewhere so you can check it out.

I'm awake.

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

mongo

It's not perfect, but it ain't too horrible  :| Hmmm.... recreating it could work, it should be pretty much finding out colors and fonts... but that definitely was it! It's possible there was a rerun, but it's also possible I was way off in the dates  :lol:

Laughingboy69

Yep, it's a matter of Photoshop, font-figuring-outing, ink-drop-tool-using, and most importantly, getting a version of that song with badass quality.

Send any info my way. I'll be glad to see if I have some time to do it.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

Well luck be a lady, another version aired today!  :-o

NumyMufn

:lol: I saw that... all crystal clear and all but I didn't think it was entertaining as the other one  :-D They pulled that other snowy bump out of the vaults, too. I've always wanted a better version of that one - mine has it's own extra snow  :wink:

I'm awake.

mongo

Yeah, that's true  :-P But that should help a bit in re-making the other one, and comparing the audio I don't think yours sounds bad at all. I had uploaded the snowy one, named it Bitter Bastards, should be around here somewhere. :mrgreen:

plaidial

I would very much like to see the Russian language Tim and Eric one that appeared last night around 12:10-12:15am right before the episode 210 aired. So PLEASE post it up if you have it!!!

NumyMufn

I'm awake.

kingnate

I'm hoping this one bump will be posted. It goes "The Cold War is over, we won."

mongo

kingnate

I didn't even know that one existed. But the one I saw showed a man celebrating.