Main Menu

The bump that came on Feburary 20,2015 at around 1:17

Started by Aruji, April 17, 2015, 05:53:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aruji

this bump is hard too find but its on youtube but i don't kno the name of it has a intro like horn tune and then the tempo rise and gets faster and then it slow down but has abrasive tone in the background along with the beat its kinda like a trap but im not sure on youtube if type in Adult Swim: February 20, 2015 Bumps its the second to last bump at 8:23 to 8:36 its great beat could you help me.

NumyMufn

That's the same as the Moss Man bump running this week, "King Kong Beaver" by Hudson Mohawke from the 'Chimes' EP
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Aruji

this is a good bump too but it's not the one i was looking for if you go to youtube and type in feburary 20, 2015 bump music and look at the first video and go to the 8:23 to 8:36 part of the video that bump i want to kno the name of you might be right but i just check and that was not it at all

Aruji

aww thank you bro i found i had to find it on soundcloud to get and just type in hudson Mohawke he has some really nice bumps like a mixture of electronic sounds and with trap bass its pretty dope i still don't know why adult swim doesn't just put the title of bump on like a lil area where you could look for it if you like it or not makes life easier.