Main Menu

Youtube.com

Started by Qman1, October 20, 2006, 09:08:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ta-Kun

Those are all really cool! Sweet job! Hey, what program do you use to make those anyway? Making bumps with music would be fun.? :-D

Qman1

Quote from: Ta-Kun on November 17, 2006, 03:00:49 PM
Those are all really cool! Sweet job! Hey, what program do you use to make those anyway? Making bumps with music would be fun.? :-D

Thanks! :-D

I used Windows Movie Maker...

Ta-Kun

Quote from: Qman on November 17, 2006, 07:45:15 PM
Quote from: Ta-Kun on November 17, 2006, 03:00:49 PM

Thanks! :-D

I used Windows Movie Maker...

Is there a free trial perhaps??? I'd like to try it too...

Laughingboy69

If you are a Windows user Movie Maker is preinstalled.

I honestly think it's a piece of crap. If you have the money, I would go ahead and just buy Premiere. Yeah, its expensive, but it kicks ass. Otherwise, just dl it illegally, or from Adobe's Website for a free trial. The trial has all of the features the real one does, but it only lasts for 30 days.
I do Let's Plays now.

Ta-Kun

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on November 18, 2006, 09:34:39 PM
If you are a Windows user Movie Maker is preinstalled.

I honestly think it's a piece of crap. If you have the money, I would go ahead and just buy Premiere. Yeah, its expensive, but it kicks ass. Otherwise, just dl it illegally, or from Adobe's Website for a free trial. The trial has all of the features the real one does, but it only lasts for 30 days.

I see, thank you for the advice.? :-D

Oh yeah and your right, it is a piece. It keeps closing on me saying there's an error and all the bs...blah? :-(

Ta-Kun

Hey Qman those are cool! I especially like the artistic one...Black Eyed Peas, very cool band.? :wink:

Qman1

I did these yesterday...The first cards of the new year from me!

Nagasaki, Japan 2:30 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhvxbH3zuE8

Japan (Present Day)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NirakYM_I1U