Main Menu

Bumps 16 - 29 Project Underway!

Started by Laughingboy69, August 30, 2006, 06:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laughingboy69

I do Let's Plays now.

Laughingboy69

Remember when I said I had work to do? I'm standing face to face with college work that isn't getting done...

It's all due tuesday...

I'll go cry now.

B 26 BumpWorthy Upgrade Complete.

Congrats.

EDIT: Yeah, let's see if you can find where I wrote Bumpworthy on the shed...If it's too unnoticable I'll have to do something about it.

[LB]
I do Let's Plays now.

crab

I see it  8-)

good luck with getting the work done

mongo

"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Laughingboy69

Thanks guys. Yeah, I have somehow managed to get my act together for the most part and have gotten most of my stuff done. ("stuff" for lack of a better term.) College is just around the corner for me and I have to make sure I am in top playing condition...However if I don't get the applications in, it's not going to make a hell of a difference, right? So this weekend I have been working my ass off trying to get at least my top three applications in. I also have one essay to write...luckily it's such a short essay to write...Can you relate the preparation of a musical piece to the 5 stages of death? I'm about to...

...That's not the essay subject... but it's what I'm going to write... :P

Hmm...3 more pictures to go, eh? Let's have some more requests, shall we?
I do Let's Plays now.

NumyMufn

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on October 22, 2006, 12:47:53 PM
Remember when I said I had work to do? I'm standing face to face with college work that isn't getting done...

It's all due tuesday...

I'll go cry now.

Congrats.

EDIT: Yeah, let's see if you can find where I wrote Bumpworthy on the shed...If it's too unnoticable I'll have to do something about it.

[LB]
I think this is my favorite so far  :-D
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Laughingboy69

Quote from: NumyMufn on October 22, 2006, 06:23:40 PM

It's all due tuesday...

I'll go cry now.

Congrats.

[LB]
I think this is my favorite so far  :-D

Lol, the sadest thing is...the upgrade only involved putting a K on the door.
I do Let's Plays now.

Qman1

Nice job....college isnt fun (well....the work isnt fun...parties are though...)

Another request?

I got one using....

Intellekt & Dirty Digits
"That Game"
www.myspace.com/theiddouble

Lets see what you can come up with....(Ive already used that music in some of my bumps that Ive made)

BUT, you can make this AFTER you get those your work/applications done....GOOD LUCK BRO!

Qman1

It's all due tuesday...

I'll go cry now.

I see it....

CHECK OUT THE BUMP I MADE TODAY WITH THIS PIC.

Bumpworthy Upgrade Complete
http://youtube.com/watch?v=agU3BoS8wNI

Laughingboy69

College, College, College. I have been ass-rammed by college work and it has affected me. Negatively. Anyway I was able to shell out a preliminary picture for my next bump, even though bump #26 isn't finished yet. This bump is basicly going to be like "Pathway to a Better Life" (I mentioned wanting to do this awhile ago.) and I hope to have some time to complete it very soon.

BTW, take a look at the original and see how I work.

Bump 27 Give Yourself a Pat on the Back.

Bump 27a: Original Picture Placed Here so That I Can Show Off and Look Like a Dick Bump.
I do Let's Plays now.

mongo

[X-Play] Hot stuff, coming your way! [/X-Play]  :lol: no but seriously, great job!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

Moji of the East

Quote from: mongo on October 29, 2006, 09:48:13 PM
[X-Play] Hot stuff, coming your way! [/X-Play]? :lol: no but seriously, great job!
lolers :-D, good stuff laughingboy :-)

Qman1

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on October 29, 2006, 01:04:01 PM
College, College, College. I have been ass-rammed by college work and it has affected me. Negatively. Anyway I was able to shell out a preliminary picture for my next bump, even though bump #26 isn't finished yet. This bump is basicly going to be like "Pathway to a Better Life" (I mentioned wanting to do this awhile ago.) and I hope to have some time to complete it very soon.

BTW, take a look at the original and see how I work.

Bump 27 Give Yourself a Pat on the Back.

Bump 27a: Original Picture Placed Here so That I Can Show Off and Look Like a Dick Bump.

College...(I know how you feel)

Look what I did with those pics of yours!

More Goodies

Qman's Bump 10 (Blurred to perfection....Crystal Clear)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IAJDdgS8qc

Clear As Day...Lost In The Meadow (Qman's Bump 11)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohVv4zsaWHM

Laughingboy69

Oh yeah, I was going to say something earlier.

As flattering as it is to have someone use my pictures in their bumps...I really, really, really, really, learry don't want you guys to.

Unless these three conditions have been fulfilled.

1.) The entire bump has been made. I don't want people posting their own bumps before I'm able to realease mine, because it distracts from my own creativity. What I mean is, I have something in mind for all of these bumps, and if someone releases a bump using my picture before I get a chance to, then when I release my version of the bump, people will talk more about your bump than mine, whether it's better or worse. This is the part that pisses me off the most, and if I ever see it again, I WILL refrain from posting the pictures here. I only do this so that you guys can see how things are coming along, not so that you can take them and use them for your own bumps and release them before I ever have a chance to release them in the way that I INTENDED THEM to be.

2.) I am credited for the picture. Yep, not a hard one, but please try not to use aliases such as "A friend over at Bumpworthy" because no one is going to know who the hell you are talking about. I would appreciate it if you used either Chrono1102, or Laughingboy (either with or without '69')

3.) ASK BEFORE YOU MAKE THE BUMP! I am easier to reach than people like Ted Turner are, so if you want to use my material, I would highly recommend you ask permission first, so that I know a.) What you are doing b.) What you are doing it with. It's honestly the only thing more annoying than releasing your own version of the bump in the first place.

OK, so I don't want to sound like I'm making an ironic turn-around since the Turner incident a few weeks ago, and I'm not very mad because I'm (Sort of) credited anyway, but the fact that I'm not being asked before the bump is made and because the bump itself hasn't been finished yet is really getting on my nerves. Sorry if I'm sounding angry, or if I might be taking this too far, but I work too hard to make these pictures in Photoshop, just so someone can make their own version and get credited for putting together the bump themselves, especially before I am able to take off with my original creative vision.

No hard feelings.
[LB]
I do Let's Plays now.

Moji of the East

Quote from: Laughingboy69 on October 30, 2006, 03:03:03 PM
Oh yeah, I was going to say something earlier.

As flattering as it is to have someone use my pictures in their bumps...I really, really, really, really, learry don't want you guys to.

Unless these three conditions have been fulfilled.

1.) The entire bump has been made. I don't want people posting their own bumps before I'm able to realease mine, because it distracts from my own creativity. What I mean is, I have something in mind for all of these bumps, and if someone releases a bump using my picture before I get a chance to, then when I release my version of the bump, people will talk more about your bump than mine, whether it's better or worse. This is the part that pisses me off the most, and if I ever see it again, I WILL refrain from posting the pictures here. I only do this so that you guys can see how things are coming along, not so that you can take them and use them for your own bumps and release them before I ever have a chance to release them in the way that I INTENDED THEM to be.

2.) I am credited for the picture. Yep, not a hard one, but please try not to use aliases such as "A friend over at Bumpworthy" because no one is going to know who the hell you are talking about. I would appreciate it if you used either Chrono1102, or Laughingboy (either with or without '69')

3.) ASK BEFORE YOU MAKE THE BUMP! I am easier to reach than people like Ted Turner are, so if you want to use my material, I would highly recommend you ask permission first, so that I know a.) What you are doing b.) What you are doing it with. It's honestly the only thing more annoying than releasing your own version of the bump in the first place.

OK, so I don't want to sound like I'm making an ironic turn-around since the Turner incident a few weeks ago, and I'm not very mad because I'm (Sort of) credited anyway, but the fact that I'm not being asked before the bump is made and because the bump itself hasn't been finished yet is really getting on my nerves. Sorry if I'm sounding angry, or if I might be taking this too far, but I work too hard to make these pictures in Photoshop, just so someone can make their own version and get credited for putting together the bump themselves, especially before I am able to take off with my original creative vision.

No hard feelings.
[LB]

Lol, I knew you were gonna say something, I was gonna say something myself but I didnt want to seem like a a**hole, lol, glad yousaid something about this manner, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! :-D :-D :-D