Main Menu

ATHF BOMB!! NEVA FORGET!!!

Started by Moji of the East, February 01, 2007, 04:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moji of the East

This was the funniest sh*t I have seen on the news in a long time. Now everyone knows who ATHF is and their movie. Anyway, I am not suprised that they treated a unmarked breifcase like a bomb, but damn, its still stupid, I guess thats a post 9/11 world for ya!! :-D :-D :-D

NumyMufn

You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Moji of the East

I lol, I want one of those things :-D :-D

But still, some freinds at my High School are showing a sing of protest to this over reaction by posting fliers with the sign "NEVA FOGET", each one catering to a diffrent character, including the moonites :-D

NumyMufn

The whole thing has been ridiculous and blown completely out of proportion. As it stands right now I think Boston's embarrassed and they feel the need to point fingers.  [ :-D ... fingers...  :lol: ] Anyway, the only way I would consider their reaction justified is if it turns out that the guys arrested actually made the phone calls that started the whole 'panic' thing  :-P
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

Moji of the East

Quote from: NumyMufn on February 01, 2007, 10:11:22 PM
The whole thing has been ridiculous and blown completely out of proportion. As it stands right now I think Boston's embarrassed and they feel the need to point fingers.? [ :-D ... fingers...? :lol: ] Anyway, the only way I would consider their reaction justified is if it turns out that the guys arrested actually made the phone calls that started the whole 'panic' thing? :-P
Yeah, I mean, seriously, this thing has been blown all out of porportion :-o

Laughingboy69

"Lite-Brite, Lite-Brite, Turn on the magical shining light!"
I do Let's Plays now.