Main Menu

Looking for a Black and Yellow Bump

Started by nycitydiesel, July 10, 2010, 01:21:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nycitydiesel

Hey fellas,

I have been trying to look up this bump for a while now so any help is appreciated.  It is a black and yellow bump with an owl sitting a window and a dollar sign made up of I think a Boondocks character, has a fro like this  :mrgreen:

I saw in the  Bump Listings, Vol II - now with more Beefy post on 06.27.10 it aired during Family Guy 1 it's card 4
"Card 4 - During post-episode commercials Yellow Dollar Sign Owl Window"  Unfortunately there is no link to the video, don't think its up yet.

Anyways the song is i guess i would call it electronic or something like that.  My friend me a mixtape like 3 years ago and that song was on it, and hearing this bump just triggered my memory.  I would appreciate any help finding this song.

terrorist96

http://www.mediafire.com/?ymmt2mmyhid

I think it might show up on the site soon. As for the song, you'll have to wait and see if any of the other guys here know, cuz I don't.

NumyMufn

It's been patiently waiting in the queue for at least a week, the encoding server is on vacation  :roll: should be up before the weekend is out.

The track is "Dictaphone's Lament" by Tycho from the album 'Past is Prologue'
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

nycitydiesel

Awesome I appreciate your help, it was just the song I was talking about.  It was impossible  for me to look the song up since there are no lyrics so I owe it all to you guys!!!